the dane train is chuggin' along!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dane train is chuggin' along!

dodger is on the second leg of his trip to his forever home! they tell me he rides great in the car, no crate needed. looks like he's enjoying a nap!

i will be leaving in about 45 minutes. it'll take me about 90 minutes to get to my destination, pier marquette state park in grafton, illinois. i will pick the little guy up and head back home.

lynn...if i don't get the vacuuming done before you get here, will you ever forgive me??
    [SIGPIC]

So we can expect pictures before dinner?????

I can't WAIT! Drive safe and give him a hug for me
    sigpic"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's to dark to read" -Groucho Marx

Comment

if everything is running on time, i expect to be home between 3:30 and 4:00. my s-i-l's sister is here from alaska, she is a dog trainer. when i get back, i will hand dodger over to her and have her walk him up here from the other end of the farm. i'll let my dogs out when i see them coming so they can all meet in wide open spaces. i don't expect any trouble from my crew, they are used to having dogs visit although this will be the first time they've had such a young pup around. PLAY TIME!!!

pictures will follow after i catch my breath!
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Oh sweet puppy kisses!!!
        sigpic
        Cara, Wife to Tony, Mom to...
        2 great kids, Anthony Jr. (12) and Olivia (5)
        Molly, my first Dane (2)
        Aspen, my deafie rescue girl (4)
        Crosby, my wobbly rescue boy *RIP* at 20 months.

Comment

Oh my, I have missed so much...is he YOURS??????? He is one handsome pup!

~Jeanne, Jason & Emily(6)-The Humans~
          Milly-Harl GD,
          Tank, Tigra Cougie & Jax-The Cat Crew
          www.valparasiokennelclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by MillyVanilly View Post
            Oh my, I have missed so much...is he YOURS??????? He is one handsome pup!
            Jeanne, check out the thread below:

http://dolforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64442

It will catch you up to speed

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
            ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
            <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

Charlene called me about an hour ago when she first picked him up. She said and I quote: "Oh My gosh Lynn! He is so stinkin cute I don't think I will be able to let him go home with you!" She also mentioned he has ears to die for and that she hadn't seen one as young as he is.

He settled right down in her van and was snoozing in minutes.

I am SO EXCITED!!! and can't wait to get down to Charlene's this evening. If Lynz hadn't had to work today, we would have been there waiting when Charlene gets home.

Psssst Charlene: I won't notice if the carpet has been vacuumed or not! I have 3 big rugs in my house simply because I hate to vac and the Labs left puppy sized hairballs all over at least 6 months a year.
              sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Ahhh! Ximmy will have a baby Kaiser to play with! I'm jealous! I have a puppy!! Why must I still have this awful puppy fever?

Comment

Hey Charlene," Matchmaker , Matchmaker find me a match."

I wish but I am now in a no dog allow place.

Comment

wow, and dumped in traffic!!

he is so cute can't wait to see/read how him and ximmy do together
                    sigpic
                    xena and her dane friend duchess
                    Heather
                    and Xena the Warrior Dane
                    find us on FB
                    http://www.facebook.com/XenaWarriorDane
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xena-t...51824241520044

Comment

Oh so much fun! I bet you are counting the seconds until he's in your arms. I know how antsy I was waiting for gunther's flight...........and then it was delayed!

Can't wait to hear all about him and see some more pix *hint hint*
                      sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

So exciting! We need more pix!
                        sigpic
                        Crystal
                        Owned by:
                        Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
                        CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
                        Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
                        Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

Working...
                        X