So is anything fixed yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post

Amen to that! And your pic that I can actually see is beautiful.
    Thank you. My beautiful heart boy, Buhl ( raging bull). I lost him in November. My heart is shattered pieces. He was one in a million... looks, brain, brawn, bombproff temperament... pure love....

Too much loss of loves so big.

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
    ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
    <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

Originally posted by intensgrl View Post

Thank you. My beautiful heart boy, Buhl ( raging bull). I lost him in November. My heart is shattered pieces. He was one in a million... looks, brain, brawn, bombproff temperament... pure love....

Too much loss of loves so big.
      Oh no! That's so sad. I sort of recall, you got him from a forum member who had to rehome right? Or was that Behr? It's been so long. I'm so sorry. Condolences on your loss.
      ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

i still check in once in a great while but i'm ready to give up. this forum is lacking so much, it isn't worth the time.
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
          i still check in once in a great while but i'm ready to give up. this forum is lacking so much, it isn't worth the time.
          Completely agree. They did a reboot of the entire site and then walked away to let it die. Frustrating and sad.

Comment

Nothing is fixed from the looks of it. I think it was a hope they'll forget kind of situation
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X