So is anything fixed yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is anything fixed yet?

I come by every once in a while, click new topics, and when it doesn't work I leave. I did peruse a couple new threads and noticed pictures are still tiny and unviewable and there's still no like button or signatures. So, anyone notice anything that HAS been fixed? Just curious.
    ~ Lisa
    If you are a lurker on this site for more than a day you should have already read the links on the sidebar about how to buy a purebred puppy. If you still buy from a byb please expect to get "schooled" on why that is a horrible decision and how you have contributed to the destruction of the breed we all love so much.

sigpic

I haven't seen any useful changes. Maybe a few formatting tweaks. Still having all the same issues.

I was thinking maybe I could take a video, pointing out what needs to be fixed. It's like no one is hearing what we're saying...

Comment

No changes. And James is still MIA.

Comment

I do the same thing and was wondering too.
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't visited in forever. I don't recognize the landscape and can barely navigate the system. Longing for the Good Old Days. Man we had some fun!

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
          ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
          <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

12654510_1029954613729559_8227095541461627779_n-1.jpg the gallery works from my tablet for the first photo, but subsquent photos are itty bitty tiny.
            Attached Files

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
            ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
            <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

Originally posted by intensgrl View Post
              I haven't visited in forever. I don't recognize the landscape and can barely navigate the system. Longing for the Good Old Days. Man we had some fun!
              Amen to that! And your pic that I can actually see is beautiful.
              ~ Lisa
              If you are a lurker on this site for more than a day you should have already read the links on the sidebar about how to buy a purebred puppy. If you still buy from a byb please expect to get "schooled" on why that is a horrible decision and how you have contributed to the destruction of the breed we all love so much.

sigpic

Comment

same for me. not much has changed since complaints were lodged. i'm so sick of clicking on pictures and needing a magnifying glass!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Same here. About to give up!
                  sigpic
                  Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

Working...
                  X