No announcement yet.

How big is your puppy? Age, Size, Weight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so much better about amos thanks to this thread! I thought he was a bit small. He was at first. He is 12 weeks today and 17.6lbs was tuesday's weight but he has been gaining about a lb or more daily. He may not be a huge dane though.

Comment

Fenway is 9 months 130# and not sure of his height.

Comment

my girl is 95lbs and 30''. 9 months old in a week

Comment

Z is 8 & 1/2 months 105# and 31 & 1/2"

Comment

Originally posted by Elitereefs View Post
            Wally is now just about 18 month now and is 36" and just over 150. not a giant but def on the larger side of the scale. the more i read about the bigger they are the harder they fall the more i wish he would stop growing. for size reference im 6"1 210 pounds lol

awsome picture i have a couple of the same just blurry..

Comment

My dane, Duke just turned 1 year old last week and is 36 inches. He weighs 138 pounds but could defiantly stand to gain some weight. I'd say his ideal weight would right now be at least 150. I keep trying to get him to gain weight but can't seem to since he is always active and playing with his 3 other doggie siblings. My other dane is a female. Her name is Sophie. Just turned 5 months and is 27 inches and 80 pounds.

Comment

Not 100% on Delilah's weight but she is 13 weeks old, about 19inches at withers and around 50-55lbs

Comment

Frank (lab/great dane mix) is 8 months old now and weighs 95 lbs. Not sure how tall and not sure how much longer he will be growing

Comment

Mogli's seven weeks and two days and he's about 22lbs, maybe a bit more. Not too tall but boy is he long! I think he get's longer every night.
                    Last edited by marie41792; 10-05-2012, 04:40 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Titus is 15 weeks today...22" tall and 40 lbs

Comment

My Zane is 6 months old and he hates being on the scale - so the best guess I have from getting him on the scale at Petsmart last weekend is between 90 - 95. Have not measured him, but I have a freind who has a 4 year old dane and hers is 36" and my Zane is about 5" shorter.......

I'm scared at how BIG he's gonna be, but if he's a big as his feet indicate.....then he's gonna be huge. That's okay - he's got a big heart too....such a sweet boy!

Comment

Riddle will be seven months next Friday and on Tuesday he was 105lbs and closing in on 33".
                          Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                          Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

10 months and 33" Probably about 115 or so. He was 32" and about 98-100 lbs at 9 months. I have not had him weighed this month so far.
                            sigpic
                            Wife
                            Mom to 4 human kids
                            Foster (Dane) 11/24/2011-12/21/2012

Comment

My boy is almost 16 weeks, 23" tall and 49lbs.
                              My little Bogartsigpic

Comment

Nice to see my Scaly Wag is on track. He is 6 months, 101 lbs and 31.5 inches. He is "bony ". Ribs stick out, but seems like every time he gains some weight he grows taller.

Jo
                                Attached Files
                                sigpicThe more I get to know people, the more people I get to know, the more I LIKE MY DOG.

Comment

Working...
                                X