How big is your puppy? Age, Size, Weight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big is your puppy? Age, Size, Weight

I have searched for a thread only about age, size, weight but couldn't find one just about those things so I thought I would make one and try to stick to the basics I'm starting to think my guy is gonna be a pretty big boy...

Sonny is 5 months and 12 days, approximately 22" (afraid of tape measure), and 91 lbs

http://www.dolforum.com/forum/showth...highlight=poll

Look here. People have been posting on that thread for years.

Comment

Also, 22" seems WAY too short for a 90lb Dane. I am sure he is just not holding place for you to get an accurate read, but he should be somewhere in the upper 20's by now (possibly 30" because of his weight).

Is he overweight?

Comment

I weight & measure Waylon every Wednesday, so I'm not sure how big he is right now. Last week he was 23 Inches & 51 pounds. He will be four months tomorrow.

I agree 22" seems really short for a 91 pound puppy.
        sigpic
        Daisy (Shih Tzu) 3/23/2009
        Brody (Shih Tzu) 10/04/2013

Comment

Not sure how tall she is, but at 9 months she's 113. Just weighed yesterday
          sigpic

Comment

Ya I agree he's very short he should be close to 30" even a wiggly pup you'd be able to know what they are close to or around. If he's 22" (around there) and 90lbs are you sure he's not a mastiff?
            sigpic Little boy!

Comment

http://www.dolforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72246

Lacey here is the picture. Looks all dane to me.

Comment

I agree that his height seems way off. Riddle was five months on the 12th and is currently 29.5" and 85lbs. He was 22" when he weighed 45lbs, just over 3 months.
                Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Z is 7 Months 30" and 90#...she is really skinny right now im trying to put weight on her but she be about 105#

Comment

Originally posted by HillaryMontana View Post
                    I have searched for a thread only about age, size, weight but couldn't find one just about those things so I thought I would make one and try to stick to the basics I'm starting to think my guy is gonna be a pretty big boy...

Sonny is 5 months and 12 days, approximately 22" (afraid of tape measure), and 91 lbs
                    Hold him up against the wall and mark the wall with a pencil then measure with a tape measure. If you don't want to mark the wall put paper up at where you know you'll mark and mark the paper and measure.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carrie11 View Post
                      http://www.dolforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72246

Lacey here is the picture. Looks all dane to me.
                      Lol I agree. Didn't see the pic before. If it were a euro fawn or brindle lol maybe it could ne a mastiff. But Nope that's a mantle dane.
                      sigpic Little boy!

Comment

My boy is 9 1/2 months 35" tall and about 140 and very thin

Comment

Sorry correction, I was only measuring to the top of his arms! Dork :|.

He is 29" and is 89 lbs just got weighed at the vet, at 5 months and 12 day. He is not overweight, but he is a very big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HillaryMontana View Post
                            Sorry correction, I was only measuring to the top of his arms! Dork :|.

He is 29" and is 89 lbs just got weighed at the vet, at 5 months and 12 day. He is not overweight, but he is a very big guy.
                            Nope not over weight at all. Right on track
                            sigpic Little boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lacey View Post
                              Ya I agree he's very short he should be close to 30" even a wiggly pup you'd be able to know what they are close to or around. If he's 22" (around there) and 90lbs are you sure he's not a mastiff?
                              I am sure he is not a mastiff, he's full dane, mantle.

Here are so photo's for size, and greatness
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X