Dane-O-Rama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane-O-Rama

I know this information was posted in the showing forum, but I thought it might be useful to have it in the event area as well.

Hope to see a few of you guys there!

Lake Shore Great Dane Club
    When
    Oct 3, 2009 (Saturday)
    Where
    McHenry County Fairgrounds (map) Route 47
    Woodstock, IL
    42.315408 -88.437803
    What
    For additional information contact: Kevin Rogers Dog Shows, Superintendent PO Box 230 Hattiesburg, MS 39403-0230 (601) 583-1110 krdogshows@rogersdogshows.com

Hi Liz,
    Can we go just to watch? I would love to take Miley and see all of the other Great Danes

Comment

Absolutely. I would always take Krypt to stand on the side and watch shows. I think its going to be a big one too. Im so excited!

Comment

Well Miley went into heat tonight (noticed right after I posted) so not sure it is a good idea to go Or maybe it will be ok by then?

Comment

Well if she just started bleeding last night , as far as I am aware, she has been in it for a week already. I heard the phrase on here, a week going in, a week in, and a week going out. So she should just be finished like 2 days before in theory.

She is very young to be in her first heat isnt she? I thought most danes dont start until very close to a year.

Comment

I thought she was too young also, but I guess it depends on their line they came from. I would email or call our breeder, but she hasn't answered me since March

I talked to our vet and he just stressed to keep her away from males

Comment

Working...
            X