Clear All

• Rupert's Fall photo shoot lol

A few pics of the gentleman.

Headshot!

Wildman...

So happy...

A drink after a long walk sounds nice.

My fave
    Last edited by Sparrow; 11-10-2016, 05:31 PM.
    ~ Lisa & Rupert

Ooooooo so nice! I like the typical Dane one of him running with the facial expression is the best. I love his one brown eye. From afar, it looks like he's winking at you or has no eyeball in his socket XD
    sigpic
    Willow and Liv

Comment

Beautiful shots! And handsome boy!
      sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
      Born July 7 2014
      Peach & Emily!

Comment

Originally posted by 21softballstar View Post
        Ooooooo so nice! I like the typical Dane one of him running with the facial expression is the best. I love his one brown eye. From afar, it looks like he's winking at you or has no eyeball in his socket XD
        I find that when I talk to him I only ever look at his blue eye because I can't see the other one. lol

Originally posted by emeko View Post
        Beautiful shots! And handsome boy!
        Thank you! I was inspired by yours.
        ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Awww, he is so handsome! I think this is the first time I've seen a Rupert photo shoot!!! He has Fall markings, too, lol!
          -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Originally posted by lisacp75 View Post
            Awww, he is so handsome! I think this is the first time I've seen a Rupert photo shoot!!! He has Fall markings, too, lol!
            Thanks! He's a looker. I used to post pics when he was little and growing but once they get big it seems kind of like, "Well, here he is again. Now he's looking at me, now he's looking at something else, now his eyes are closed, etc." HAHAHA I figured since I was the one who mentioned the fall pictures I better get my butt in gear and actually do it. And its' my fave time of year and makes such a pretty backdrop. Next we'll all need to share snow pics!
            ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

You both did an AMAZING job! Looks like you had fun too. If having to picks favorites Wildman would be my first....just can't beat it. Then a close second would be the 3rd to last one. Lips are killing me, he looks big and strong and the scenery is beautiful behind. Again, great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
                Thank you! I was inspired by yours.

Aww! I'm glad, because these are super nice! I love the last one. I'm all about the dog pics, but you've probably deduced that by now LOL.
                sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
                Born July 7 2014
                Peach & Emily!

Comment

Last pick of Rupert on the road is fabulous . Love his markings
                  Xerxes Knight GD (April 29 2016 - present)
                  Hannibal Knight GD (July 15 2003 - Nov 5 2015)

Comment

Beautiful pictures! I agree that his markings match the changing leaves nicely!

Sara

Sara-- Moose's Mom

Comment

Stunning boy! The last picture is my favourite as well!

Comment

I remember when he was little I had a pic of him standing in front of some brown dead leaves with a bit of snow on top of them and he practically disappeared!

Thank you everyone.
                        ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Working...
                        X