This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram Photos

Since there is a thread for members facebook pages I thought it would be fun to add one for members Instagram accounts if they want to share. I'm more into photos than anything else and it's nice to "follow" certain people that post pictures of beautiful Great Danes.
    I'm new to Instagram so just figuring it all out. If you already have an account, my user name is @spottedangels or if you dont have an account you can see the 12 most recently posted photos at www.instagram.com/spottedangels
    Last edited by thisiscyndi; 10-28-2014, 08:45 AM.
    "I don’t care if a dog is 150 pounds or 10 pounds, and whether the issue is leash manners or biting visitors. There are no dogs who need a heavier hand—there are only trainers who need more knowledge and a lighter touch." Suzanne Clothier
    sigpic
    Rocky & Emma
    Follow our adventures at
    www.instagram.com/spottedangels

I can't figure out how to get instagram on my blackberry Good idea though!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not the great photographer, and I' m just figuring it out, but I'm kas160 on Instagram too!
      sigpicHarper's Mom
      1 GD,1corgi mix,1chiweeni,2 very crazy kittens picked up on road,3 teenagers
      RIP Belle

Comment

I love the pictures thisiscyndi
        Jacki___________________
        Molly: 4.5 yr old Chihuahua/Dachshund - Fawn
        Bella: 2.5 yr Dane - Black. Harley: 3 yr Dane - Merle. Oliver: 5 yr old Feline Furball - Grey/White
        sigpic

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." — Martin Buber

Comment

Awesome! I love Instigram because pics make me smile! Plus I get to share puppy pictures with my family. I'm Margotsha
          sigpic
          Norman... Small for just a little while

Comment

I'll add all of you!! I'm GracieTW and it's pretty much ALL danes hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
              I love the pictures thisiscyndi
              Thanks! Most of the pictures I take these days are with my phone anyway and Instragram is a super easy way to share them. Emma's former owner has the link too so she can watch her grow.
              "I don’t care if a dog is 150 pounds or 10 pounds, and whether the issue is leash manners or biting visitors. There are no dogs who need a heavier hand—there are only trainers who need more knowledge and a lighter touch." Suzanne Clothier
              sigpic
              Rocky & Emma
              Follow our adventures at
              www.instagram.com/spottedangels

Comment

Yay love Instagram! Mine is sierramist0606 ... Obviously I don't pay attention and that was suppose to be my name on here as well!

Comment

I'm oubball14...and I post all kinds of things, but mostly the pooches. Now that I have a phone that isn't constipated I should be able to post more
                  sigpic
                  "Mom, he's touching me"
                  Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Comment

This is a brilliant idea!!!!
                    Thank you so much for sharing now I can have all Spencers photos in one place

Comment

thanks for sharing! love em
                      "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
                      -Unknown

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
                      -Roger Caras

Comment

FYI: Instagrams new Terms of Service (that you have to agree to in order to use them) gives them the right to sell your pictures for ads without asking you, letting you know, or paying you. There is no way to opt out. I'm probably going to be deleting my acct. I know that my pics aren't spectacular, but for me it's the fact that they are trying to slip this in and there is no way to opt out. Just wanted everyone who uses it to be aware.
                        sigpic
                        "Mom, he's touching me"
                        Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Comment

I'm on there too, mostly dogs Festerooni or http://instagram.com/festerooni
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oubball14 View Post
                            FYI: Instagrams new Terms of Service (that you have to agree to in order to use them) gives them the right to sell your pictures for ads without asking you, letting you know, or paying you. There is no way to opt out. I'm probably going to be deleting my acct. I know that my pics aren't spectacular, but for me it's the fact that they are trying to slip this in and there is no way to opt out. Just wanted everyone who uses it to be aware.
                            This. Still trying to decide if I delete my account. For the time being, I am ekthomps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            RIP precious Zoe
                            Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EricaThompsonPhotography

Comment

Originally posted by oubball14 View Post
                              m.cnet.com/news/instagram-says-it-now-has-the-right-to-sell-your-photos/57559710

Here's the link to the article I read about this. You have until January to delete your account. After that your photos become their property.
                              I will be deleting my account.
                              sigpic
                              Shannon momma to:
                              Peanut Great Dane born 12/10/10
                              Tuffy(6/5/05), Simon(7/2108) & Joey(8/10/08) Rescue kitties
                              Juice Yellow Footed Tortoise

Comment

Working...
                              X