IL cropping vets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmromerosa View Post
    Cool! How long of a crop did you opt for? My offer still stands... Can I have him?
    I did a show length, not the super long one, but should be a good length for his head.

Comment

Hubby has a proposition: you are wanting a nicely trained dane to be your lead dog. The fawn that visited yesterday has an excellent temperament and seems very trainable. He proposes we trade the fawn for Elton.....
      sigpic
      Deb

Duke and Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeetlemom View Post
        Hubby has a proposition: you are wanting a nicely trained dane to be your lead dog. The fawn that visited yesterday has an excellent temperament and seems very trainable. He proposes we trade the fawn for Elton.....
        I think I'm getting the better end of that deal, LOL. You're really going to like him, he's a super nice puppy. I really lucked out.

Comment

I am a natural ear kind of girl, but he looks so darn cute!! I love the cup head!! His markings are really nice for a crop.
          Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
          Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
          RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

OH! I think he is going to look awesome!!!
            ~Amy~

Comment

He's gonna look awesome.... cant wait!!
              Josh, Tuck, and Maya

sigpic

Comment

I just now got to view this post. Elton looks so darn cute! I'm glad you decided to do it...he will look stunning with his ears up How is he doing now that it has been several days? I'm sure he is getting the hang of wearing the cap. Can't wait to see how they look!!
                sigpic"To Err is human, to forgive canine"

Comment

I was away for a couple days and just saw this thread with Elton's ear cone! You did it! He is going to look fabulous!
                  Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
                  Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
                  http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

Working...
                  X