ZZZzzzz......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZZzzzz......

Ok, Im going to make this short and sweet....my pup snores loud enough to wake the neighborhood!!! I mean my own husband's got nothing on this dog!!!! Half the time I make my way into the guest bedroom so "I" can get some sleep!!!! Anyone else have a "sleeping beauty"?
    sigpicMy blue baby Denali-8 1/2 months and my brindle girl Dova-4 months

Oh Ludo snores sooo loud. So does my fiancé. It would be a little better if they'd snore in unison, but as one is snorting in the other is exhaling. Now sometimes on the exhale, Ludo's lips will flap all over the place. Funniest thing EVER!

Comment

Maggie is a really loud snorer too! It makes us laugh all the time!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      ~Sheila
      Mom to 2 human kids, a 13 year old tabby named Pepper (RIP 5/2013), a 10 year old Ragdoll mix cat named Annie, Dory, the Shelter Kitty, Gizmo the 3 year old most awesome mutt ever, and Maggie, keeper of my heart.

Comment

Macho's snores help put me to sleep..... I've got it bad.
        sigpic
        <, and Stef
        <'
        What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Macho Cheese!!

Comment

Both of mine snore like angry Vikings....sometimes it's funny....sometimes not so much.
          sigpic

Kiizhik-LabXRotti (1999-2012) R.I.P. baby girl.
          Gimaakwe-LabX (2004-
          Deaglan-Dane (May 2008-Feb 26, 2016) RIP My Sweet Boy.
          Jadzia-Dane (2010-
          Gallagher-Irish Wolfhound (Dec 4, 2016-

Comment

Dollar mostly snuffles and groans. Too funny. Only loud snoring when he's super wiped out.
            'The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.' Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X