Everyones a critic!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyones a critic!

So today, while doing the dishes, We had Castiel in his crate napping. Well under the music, Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell, we hear this rumbling. Thoenix pauses the music and it's Castiel! He's rumbling in his crate. I figure he's awake so we let him out. Theonix flips up the blanket we have covering his crate and he's still asleep! Rumbling in his sleep!

So he wakes up and comes out of his crate. I'm still rocking out to meatloaf at the sink and he hops up on the couch, hits the mouse and pauses the music! I look over my shoulder at Theonix and blink, confused.
    "Cas did it!"
    "Play the music...."
    (Note: Here, bagpipes start playing "Wasted Youth", and Cas is already snooooooozing away. Didn't hear a damn thing. Was so loud both Theonix and I jumped and had to turn the music down.... And people wonder if Castiel's really deaf....>__>)

Few hours later, Theonix is making supper and I'm pouring myself a drink, when Cas wanders after one of the cats. He's got poor little MALP stuck in the bathroom and accidentally steps on her, causing her to scream bloody murder. At this, Shinigami (our five pound black ball of fury!) comes screaming out from behind the couch and jumps on Castiel's head/neck/shoulder area. Then books it back towards her hiding spot behind the couch.

I couldn't stop laughing because he looked so...confused!
Working...
X