Oh Leify you lazy lazy boy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Leify you lazy lazy boy

I've posted here recently on how lazy my two are especially in the morning. Well this morning after my shower I walk into the living room and I'm talking to Leif. "Come on now Leify its time to get up, Up and at them" Getting them both up in the morning is usually a staggered effort and this is stage one. I go give him a little pat and walk toward the bedroom to start getting Ava out of bed. Just as I'm about to leave the living room, I see Leif stretch and hit the floor with a thunk as he falls off the couch. His feet were up against the back of the couch and he just pushed himself right off.

What does he do as he's lying on the floor. He rolls over and puts his head down to get some more sleep.

I couldn't resist I went over an gave him a tummy rub.
    I've got a cute butt!! Leif at four months.
    sigpic
    Jamie, Ava, and Leif

Goofy boy!
    sigpic Brenda
    RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
    Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

LOL .. man, if mine hear me up and about they are chomping at the bit .. wish they would be more like Leif
      sigpic
      A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

I can so totally picture Rio doing that! Lazy bums.....wish I could be that lazy some days LOL

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk
        My Blog: My Fur-Real Life

sigpic

*Jennifer*
        Wife to John, Mom to McKayla and Chris
        Owned by Katie and Rio

Comment

mine stomp ME awake if i'm not up by 4:30am. Ximmy decided twice this week that 4:15 was even better. BAH!!!!
          sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Hamish is lazy when it suits him. When we had heaps of snow, he was so lazy in the mornings, not wanting to go out to potty but when mummy wants to sleep in... nope.
            sigpic
            Hamish: Great Dane born July 25 2011
            Sophie: English Mastiff born May 30 2009
            Visit my blog at http://gonetothebigdogs.wordpress.com/

Comment

pea is my lazy girl. before i had the dog door put in, our routine was something like this...bentley hits the ground running, waits at the door, i open the door, he takes off like a shot. pea stretches and yawns, back to sleep. c'mon, pea, get up!!

bentley making his morning patrol of the big hay barn to make sure it is clear of critters. i am getting my shoes on to go out and do chores. pea stretches and yawns and rolls over, back to sleep. c'mon pea, get up!!

shoes on, coat on, i am ready to go out. pea stretches and yawns, back to sleep. c'mon pea, get UP already!! i go out and usually 10, maybe 15 minutes later, pea stands at the bedroom window and barks for me to come and open the door so she can come outside, too.

she has me so well trained.
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
              X