My boy's first show picture!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy's first show picture!!

Ok...I dont know if I did this picture thing right but I guess we will see.....
    This is not a brag just a proud mom posting her beautiful boys first show picture....it was for a first in class for a sweeps at the Lake Shore Dane Club Specialty..although he didnt place for his class for the specialty he behaved like an angel and stood like a rock!!! I was so proud of him!!
    I have been bitten by the show bug..and although I do not handle my dog I still love to go and watch (well hide and watch..lol)!
    Thanks for checking out his picture
    Oh and this is Hayden at 10 months old... AKA Devonshires First Time Out (thanks to Rachel @ sixstar for the great name!!)

[http://web.ecomplanet.com/ROWL2741/S...ge1462923.jpg]

RE: My boy's first show picture!!

Congrats!! Great picture.

Bev
    Bev
    Foto Danes

Ch Payaso Flighty Star Alliance RN CGC CHIC
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, he is beautiful!! Brag away you have earned that right!!! Congrats on a great show and good luck in the future!!

Comment

Great!!! Why not show the world at http://www.danesonline.com/winner.htm ?

Comment

Hey Kim!

I thought I recognized that beautiful boy! Congrats on a great start! Andre's looking forward to playing with his buddy again!

m0mof2
          Andre 1/23/2002 - 12/27/2009: I loved you all your life...and I shall miss you for the rest of mine.

sigpic

Comment

He is a beauty! Looks like he is standing like a "rock" for the pic too! Sounds like such fun! Maybe someday I'll get enough courage to show.

Comment

Congratulations! He's a cutie!

Comment

Working...
              X