Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what have you done to spoil your dogs today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maggiemay98 View Post
    Next she's going to have me fanning her with a palm frond or having the other dogs carrying her on a litter like Cleopatra. Rotten!!!

Originally posted by mkueper View Post
    Cinder got to get in touch with her wild side and attempt to chase the goat even though it didn't go as planned then she got a stuffed kong before we left for church
    i am STILL laughing at that!

Originally posted by SanosukeX View Post
    said farting is the result of a McDonalds double cheeseburger he spoiled himself with off of my plate at lunch...
    rut ro!
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Alright Alright, Seesh make me out to be a bad mom, They just got my leftover steak and carrots from Texas Road House!
      sigpicMom to
      Gracie Lou (GD)
      Boobah (Mixed)
      Charlie(Cat)

Comment

Duke got to go to football practice with me and the boys today again. He loves going because a lot of people bring their dogs/puppies and to him it's like a giant play date! Then when we came home he got some raw egg in with his kibble. Man when I pull those eggs out he knows he is getting some and starts prancing around the kitchen, moaning and whining until he gets it. But he doesn't like it very much that I make him sit first. This has got to be one of the hardest things for him to do....lol!
        sigpic
        Andrea and Alex
        5 skin kids
        Doug, AJ, Ryan, Aidan & Zach
        3 Furbabies
        Max, Mojo & Duke

Comment

Wow, call the authorities what a bad dane Mom. June only got cheese and special stuffie time with Teddy (rare occasion she gets a lil puggly with it)
          Mabel of course got lil ice cream after training and a long nap on Mom's bed.
          sigpic
          Myboy RIP at 2 1/2 product of BYB

Comment

rot ro is right... not happy momma plus a hungry momma is a bad combo... He is lucky he is so damn cute.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marj View Post
              Alright Alright, Seesh make me out to be a bad mom, They just got my leftover steak and carrots from Texas Road House!
              so, i can unpack my bags?
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

On second thought, This hotel room seems rather small for all of us to live in, and it sounds like we will be here for at least another month. Im a awful mom and you should come save them, and me!
                sigpicMom to
                Gracie Lou (GD)
                Boobah (Mixed)
                Charlie(Cat)

Comment

The high points of Scarlett's day today were here 30 minute jog with me this morning, and the sausage casings I gave her to snack on while I was making a pasta sauce. Kind of a boring day - usually she has us more firmly planted underneath her thumb.
                  Katie & Scarlett
                  sigpic

Comment

Jersey got Vaccinated and wormed and behaved so good that he got some liver treats Mind you those liver treats are so tiny they wouldnt fill a fly but he thinks they are awesome!
                    When he got home he got a nice bath and a good brush. He is shedding hair(cause its now getting hot for Spring) and its going everywhere.

Comment

It was taco night.. and my plate was a mess
                      sigpic

Comment

These Danes know how to train their owners well.....

Confession time: Mine got treated to a session of the flirting pole to get especially Lilly wore out. For the cool out period we picked my raspberries clean, straight from the bush into the doggie snout . Then dinner was served nice beef with a side of bones and some veggies.

Sophie got her dinner cooked a nice rice risotto with chicken breast (due to her condition and age she can't do raw anymore). Sophie also got a spa treatment, she was brushed, trimmed, bathed and got her nails done. (Darling Daughter done this while I was at work).

Then everybody got self-baked doggie cookies for dessert, and we went to the couch for a snuggle-puppy-pile-up. Where mom got to massage all doggie ears and backs and got throughly slobbered on in the process.

Then Luca got his eye drops, Leo his anti-acid medicine, Lilly her moisturizing cream treatment (got to do the armpits and belly regularly because she breaks out due to dry skin) and her fish oil capsules. Sophie got all her good night medicine with a side of liver pate.

Then we went to bed, and mom actually was allowed a quarter of the comforter (oh well, with that many Danes in bed, nobody is cold anyhow).

This morning we went for a one hour walk in the boonies. Then the gang had breakfast nice meaty bones and Sophie had some fresh made oatmeal with some cinnamon apples. Now the crew sleeps it out on the couch until noon when their baby sitter comes to play with them for an hour.

And I get to work all day so I can afford their luxuries
                        sigpic
                        With best regards,
                        Jeannette Luca & Leo and now Lilly & Sophie

Comment

Apollo got beef jerky, doritos, cheese, a new collar, a trip to work and petsmart, and two new toys.

Comment

love all of these spoiled puppers! i have another confession. instead of sprawling out on her mattress on the floor, pea crawled up into my twin bed with me last night. pea is a sprawler and she takes up the whole bed. rather than wake the princess to make her get down, i quietly slipped out of bed at midnight, removed my blankie ever so carefully so as not to disturb her and took up residence on the couch!

Originally posted by Marj View Post
                            On second thought, This hotel room seems rather small for all of us to live in, and it sounds like we will be here for at least another month. Im a awful mom and you should come save them, and me!
                            marj, do you do windows???
                            [SIGPIC]

Comment

Charlene, you crack me up. Your dogs are not spoiled in the least!!

Well, Ayla was barking at the school kids walking by, and I was sitting in the chair by the window and Milo jumped up into my lap so he could see too. I moved the chairs that used to be in front of that window, so he can't get up on them and see anymore, but he can from my computer chair, standing on my lap, while I am trying to type, with his nails on my bare legs, cocking his cute boxer head watching the kids. Not spoiled in the least.
                              Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
                              Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
                              RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X