Mister's Prince of Wales adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister's Prince of Wales adventure

Last week we (Peter, Mister and I)took the ferry down to Prince of Wales Island so I could do a women's health clinic. It was a 23+ hour trip from Sitka to Ketchikan and then another 3 hours to Prince of Wales. This was Mister's first trip out of Sitka, a travel trial so to speak, and he did great! We were able to go down to the car deck about every 4 hours to have him stretch his legs and we were able to off load at 3 different stops for a quick walk-about. Explored several places, Craig, Kalwock, Hydaburg, Thorne Bay and then down to Kasaan, an old Haida village and hiked around some pretty ancient totem poles and lodge house. Mister was quite taken with the deer that stood only feet away from us - fortunately he didn't get to meet up with any of the black bears!
    Attached Files

I loves the head out of the sun roof. lol Glad he has a good trip.

Comment

Love the picture!

Comment

what a cute picture! glad everything went well. i have always wanted to see alaska!
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Looks like fun!
          sigpicSara Dellorto, Sardi Great Danes (VBIS CH Sardi's Too Hot To Handle, aka Jayne)

Comment

Sounds like a good trip!
            sigpic
            Crystal
            Owned by:
            Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
            CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
            Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
            Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

Great pic! Sounds like a wonderful trip!
              sigpic Brenda
              RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
              Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful trip! I love the head out of the sunroof!
                If you're ever in Juneau, wave to a friend of mine up there................lol.
                sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

A www looks very Familiar!Cute pic!

Comment

Next trip - Portland Oregon-right Michelle! Glad it was so fun for the 3 of you. Keleen
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Herohadi...n?feature=mhsn
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X