dog friendly apartments in cinci

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dog friendly apartments in cinci

I may or may not be going through foreclosure but i need some places i could rent that would allow me to keep at least one of my babies if i were to get kicked out. we are doing paperwork to restructure the loan but if it doesnt work with my bf getting layed off and now having pretty crappy pay at another job we couldnt afford to keep the house. even if i left id at least have to keep my girl long enough to spay her and have her recover cuz there's no way i could rehome an unfixed dog.
    worst comes to worst ill move in with my mom if it means keeping them but id really like to find a dane friendly apartment till we could buy another house. any advice?

I just mentioned this on another thread. We are going thru the same thing............but have already been foreclosed on. Luckily we are able to rent our current home until it sells (which hopefully won't be anytime soon..........and I doubt anytime soon in this economy) but I have already put feelers out and there is either nothing available for giant breeds..................or if they do, I'm limited to one or two dogs (I have 4).

Here's some listings that have "pet friendly" in their descriptions. Some have restrictions, which you'll have to call on, but its somewhere to start. Looks like there's plenty to choose from (apartments anyway): http://www.rent.com/search/results/?...SearchBtn.y=11

You can google: Cincinnati pet friendly rentals and come up with a plethora of options. Some of them will have restrictions on breed and size but looks like plenty to choose from.
    sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

Working...
    X