Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen West Animal Hospital (Toronto)

Queen West Animal Hospital
    923 Queen Street West (at Strachan, across from Trinity Bellwoods Park)
    Monday-Friday 8:00am-7:00pm
    Saturday 8:00am-2:00pm
    CLOSED SUNDAY
    www.queenwestvets.com
    info@queenwestvets.com

Recommended Vets:
    Dr. Scott Bainbridge
    Dr. Scott Mathison
    Dr. Paula Fisher

Bainbridge is really good, and he is my main vet. He comes very highly recommended by dane owners in Toronto. He is diligent about follow-up calls and doesn't try to feed you any crap or sell you something you don't need. He'll suggest options and then let you make an educated decision, which is really nice.

Mathison is also good, but I haven't had much interaction with him. I try to see Bainbridge whenever possible but if Mathison is available, I will see him with no problems. He's also very handsome!

Fisher is nice. She was the first vet I saw at Queen West Vets the day after I brought Scarlett home. I did not like that she tried to convince me to spay Scarlett at 6mo but she's one of those vets who genuinely cares about the animals she treats and she does not force a decision.

I really love the receptionist, Alice.

Overall, it's a nice place and I haven't had too much trouble booking appointments there. There is usually an availability within 24 hours of my call and emergencies are given priority. One thing I do not like is that even though you make an appointment, sometimes you still end up sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes because some kind of emergency has come through.
    Last edited by Meatos; 08-20-2009, 08:19 AM.
    Katie & Scarlett
    sigpic

Awesome, thank you for posting this info. I've been looking for a dane familiar vet in the city.

Comment

Working...
    X