KC area vets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC area vets?

Anybody have the name of a great vet in the KC that is dane knowledgeable?

I would like to know the same thing! I live just south east of Lee's Summit. We have NOT had a good experience with our current new vet.
    sigpic
    Cara, Wife to Tony, Mom to...
    2 great kids, Anthony Jr. (12) and Olivia (5)
    Molly, my first Dane (2)
    Aspen, my deafie rescue girl (4)
    Crosby, my wobbly rescue boy *RIP* at 20 months.

Comment

me too!
      Mom to Isaac (5y), Moses (3y), Lilly (5m GD puppy) and wife to Daddy
      sigpic

Comment

I go to Fairway Animal Hosptial. Be there for years. Great vets.
        sigpic

Libby

Owned by Dakota RN CGC (great dane), Grand Champion Alter - Bailey (ragdoll cat), and our newest addition - Bridget (lab/plott hound mix)

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjrsmom View Post
          I would like to know the same thing! I live just south east of Lee's Summit. We have NOT had a good experience with our current new vet.
          Have you found a reputable vet you're happy with? I live in Blue Springs and I'm not finding a good one locally with experience and excellent reviews.
          sigpicBear: 12/09/2015

Comment

bringing back this old thread. I just got my rescue and want to talk to a couple vets to see about stomach tacking. Who is everyone using..

Comment

The Great Dane Club of KC speaks highly of Blue Pearl. Their reputation is pretty good, but they might be a bit pricey. If you don't mind driving, I live in Topeka and go to University Vet Care Center (ask for Dr. Gratton). He is dane savvy and has many, many years of pexy experience (danes. bloodhounds, etc.). He does not do a lapro pexy, but I felt comfortable with his method. Healing time was great with no complications.
              ~ Erin ~
              "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." - Simon Sinek
              sigpic

Comment

Taylor veterinary in Parkville is awesome dr.taylor is who we see and a few Dane friends of ours he has a lot of Dane experience just from the amount of Danes we’ve met and see that see him from what I can tell and he has taken exptional care of us every visit

Comment

Working...
                X