dane play dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dane play dates

Bigsby just turned 6 months old and plays wonderfully with my sisters dachshund. Until a couple weeks ago the dachshund was the biggest dog he had met. Then we met up with a friend who has a lab and (of course) Bigs was already bigger but so scared he eventually warmed up but I really want him to be comfortable with all dogs. Any way... I would love for him to be able to play with other danes. Does anyone know of a group or dane meet up in the tampa bay area specifically Pinellas or Pasco county? Thanks!
    sigpic
    *♫ Let Everything that has breath praise the Lord ♫*

Sorry I cant help as we live in Apopka but I feel the same way. Before we got Zoey we saw Danes all the time and always thgought there would be one or two around for her to play with but since we got her, we have not seen one. Maybe we will just have to get another? I thought about putting in an app with the Great Dane Rescue and see if theres one in need of rescue. Good Luck!

Comment

We haven't seen too many Dane groups in the Bay area. I keep checking Facebook, but can't seem to find any active groups. We live in Dunedin and have 2 danes. Our female is 1.5 years old and she's an absolute sweetheart. Our youngest will be 7 months soon and he's ok with dogs so far, but not big on hyper puppies. If you want to get them together one day let me know and we can set something up.

Comment

Working...
      X