anyone in Homestead,fl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone in Homestead,fl

HI there ! I just got my great dane name Chance. He's around 16 months old (rescue) and he is a very smart dog. There's anybody from Homestead,fl or maybe Miami with great danes???
    I was thinking that would be awesome to do a meetup with all the danes.
    Chance, Maya and dixie... My 3 rescues
    R.I.P. Porter we'll miss you

I am in miramar, FL got a 4 month old,

Comment

I have a 13 month old harlequin female dane (Pixie). I live in Miami. That would totally be a good idea to do a dane meet-up. Especially since there aren't any dane clubs down here.

Comment

Hi there!
        I have a 12 month old and I live in Homestead. Let me know
        Last edited by Loreto; 12-29-2014, 05:20 PM.
        sigpicBlu the Great Dane

Comment

Fort Lauderdale Great Dane Group!

Originally posted by herno1 View Post
          HI there ! I just got my great dane name Chance. He's around 16 months old (rescue) and he is a very smart dog. There's anybody from Homestead,fl or maybe Miami with great danes???
          I was thinking that would be awesome to do a meetup with all the danes.

Hey there! I don't know of any great dane groups in the Miami/Homestead area, but I do know of the Fort Lauderdale Great Dane Meetup Group. We do have a facebook page/group. But the main group is on meetup.com.
          It's a great group, feel free to join. Hope to see you at one of our events!

Comment

Originally posted by valguerra View Post
            I am in miramar, FL got a 4 month old,

Feel free to join the Ft. Lauderdale Great Dane Meetup Group, on Meetup.com. We also have a facebook page/group.
            Hope to see you at one of our events!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Pixie View Post
              I have a 13 month old harlequin female dane (Pixie). I live in Miami. That would totally be a good idea to do a dane meet-up. Especially since there aren't any dane clubs down here.

Hey! Join the Fort Lauderdale Great Dane Meetup Group on facebook and meetup.com! We have lots of events, and the dogs always have so much fun!

Comment

Working...
              X