Larry, our little harlequin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry, our little harlequin

I'm happy to introduce Lawrence! We call him Little Larry and he is a complete joy in our lives. We received him at 8weeks and he is now 10.

I can't believe how much they grow each day! I feel as though if I watched him long enough, I would be able to literally watch him grow lol.

Thanks for the open/welcoming community. Our family hopes to be a part of it for a long time.
    Attached Files

Welcome, what a cute pup. Love his name, they really do grow right before our eyes.
    ~Kelsey, mom to~
    Kumah-merle Great Dane 4 years
    Nala-fawn Great Dane 2 months
    Cece- Calico 4 years
    Sammy- Black Domestic Long Hair 3 years
    Tyke- 4 months

Comment

Welcome! Little Larry is adorable. You are going to have so much fun.

Comment

Welcome, cute puppy.
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Larry is adorable-- be sure to post lots of pictures.
          sigpic
          “Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Comment

Welcome, Little Larry is so cute! Congrats. It is amazing how much they grow the first year. Bae grew an inch to two inches every week until about six months old and gained five pounds a week. I would recommend taking lots of pictures to capture all the growing and silliness these dogs do. Please post update pictures. We would love to watch him grow with you
            sigpicBae and Chip hanging out together for the first time.

Comment

Working...
            X