fish oil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish oil

i have a 3mo female. i hear some supplement with fish oil. should i consider doing this and what are the benifits vs. not doing it.
    thank you
    meghan

Fish oil

Dog food normally doesn't have enough Omega 3's and too much Omega 6 so it's a good idea to supplement with fish oil and vitamin e. 400 units a day of vitamin e. For your pup's age 1/2 the adult dose of fish oil.

Comment

It looks like your little girl is black. As far as benefits, I've found that when I am supplementing with the fish oil Deuce doesn't have any dandruff and I've also noticed that without the oil he gets dry and itchy, he does great as long as he has it daily.
      Tamara and Deuce
      sigpic

Comment

I was wondering about the fish oil. I am wondering if I need to stop the missing link before adding the fish oil?
        The Mel Mom
        3 awesome kids (20, 12, 8)
        Hogan and Nikki my Great Dane Duo
        Savanna the old lady Rat Terrier
        Mollie - the rolly polly Pug
        Huey and Isaiah - the AristoCats

Comment

Not sure about that one. Maybe someone else will chime in. Deuce gets Solid Gold seameal with his regular food and the fish oil. Don't know about the missing link
          Tamara and Deuce
          sigpic

Comment

I have a 10 year old Lab Mix and I give him one Fish Oil Tablet every morning, helps ALOT with shedding and his coat is always shiny and soft. Told my mom about it she has a Bernese Mountain Dog and she has been using it for about a month now and has seen a huge difference with it. I definetly recomend it.

Comment

Working...
            X