Does anyone feed victor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone feed victor?

I've seen countless people that say they feed their puppies victor, but all of the calcium/phosphorus levels are a tad higher than what is reccomended for a growing dane. I just switched my 8 month old to the vixtor beef meal & rice. The calc/phos levels are 1.7/1.3. Ive heard great things about it for a pup but arent those levels too high?

another one of the veteran members here can tell you. i'll send her a FB message and have her check in here.

welcome to the forums!
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

you're welcome! dale got my message so i'm sure she'll post when she isn't busy.
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, my phone decided to take an unexpected vacation so I have been unable to get on until I could access a computer. If feeding a Dane puppy 12 months and under the calcium not over 1.5 and phosphorous not over 1.0.. Lower is better but you also need to be careful of excess calories so no over feeding.... I do feed Victor to adults with good luck. I love most of the Victor foods.
          sigpic
          Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
          Associate Member GDCNE
          Member GSPCA
          Member NAVHDA
          Member Central Maine Kennel Club
          High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Originally posted by Trevh2828 View Post
            I've seen countless people that say they feed their puppies victor, but all of the calcium/phosphorus levels are a tad higher than what is reccomended for a growing dane. I just switched my 8 month old to the vixtor beef meal & rice. The calc/phos levels are 1.7/1.3. Ive heard great things about it for a pup but arent those levels too high?
            Yes those levels are too high for a Danes under 12 months
            sigpic
            Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
            Associate Member GDCNE
            Member GSPCA
            Member NAVHDA
            Member Central Maine Kennel Club
            High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Working...
            X