Bicom 2000 allergy test???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicom 2000 allergy test???

Just wondering if anyone knows about the Bicom 2000 allergy test? I was at a pet shop the other day and they were informing me of an allergy test for dogs that uses their saliva. I called today and they told me it is the Bicom 2000. I was interested because the test was only $40.00?!?! which is way cheaper than any allergy test I have ever heard of. I am starting to research it now but have not found any articles that describe the process to me. They were recommending that they do this test every year to retest the dog. As of now I just think this shop is crazy and trying to scam people but not sure. This was the only time I have been in the shop, I just went in to pick up food and some guy started talking about it.
    Michelle & Optimus
    sigpic

Are you having any allergy problems with any of your dogs? Seems strange to me that a pet food store would be suggesting allergy tests, usually a vet would test for allergies and only if there were any problems with allergies.
    sigpic

Comment

My italian greyhound has always had allergies and I had him with me when I was there. They offered him a treat and I told them I had to decline due to his allergies. Optimus my dane has broken out in hives a couple times but it seems it is from chemicals they use to clean the floors at petsmart (he lays down there when he realizes he is not going to get his way) always happens right after that visit for some reason. Also I am just one of those people that worry and feel Optimus seems itchy way to much (my boyfriend disagrees) so if the test is real I was hoping to put my mind to ease.
      Michelle & Optimus
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X