RAW Horror Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAW Horror Story

Well, I have my very own RAW horror story to share. Take it with a grain of salt as it is certainly anecdotal...

I was in too big of a hurry to get out the door to the Pirates Of the Caribbean the other night and apparently slipped a little too much chicken liver into Destiny's dish.

I woke to frantic screaming in the middle of the night. I staggered out to the living room to let her out at 3:30 a.m. but it was too late.

Sadly, she had blown out completely before I made it... my wall and her crate pad were the casualties.

Guess I will try splitting her organs up into a couple meals and try not to feed them at night, eh?

RE: RAW Horror Story

*LOL* May the blanket rest in peace.
    -We lost one of Ray's work shirts to Deco's "I'm allergic to beef" adventure last week.... *LOL* It's horrible I tell you.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ecodolicon.jpg

Comment

OMG! Thanks for sharing that. I haven't started adding organs in the diet just yet, but I will DEFINATELY remember your story when I do start....only little bits at a time. By the way...how was the movie???

Comment

Eww!! I have yet to have a problem but I do my organs in small amounts aiming for the amount that would be in their prey relative to the other food they are eating. They've never even had softer stool from it.

Comment

Yeah, we had a similar incident from too much liver at one time. Ugh, that really must have stunk to clean at 3AM!

Comment

I hate midnight crisis LOL Im lucky mine eat quite a bit of Organ but I guess they all are used to it as none ever have any different poop than from non organ meals.I add organ in a couple times a week.

http://www.xceldanes.com/lisa.jpg
            www.xceldanes.com
            sigpicLisa
            www.xceldanes.com

Comment

The movie was AWESOME. I love Johnny Depp anyways, but that movie was SOO much fun!!

I'm working on upping the amounts of organ I feed... but I think that was just a smidge too much for one meal }(

Comment

Were hoping to go see it this weekend. (If my mom is willing to keep the kids :P) My husband said he would sit and BEHAVE (lol) through a Johnny Depp movie, IF I would take him to see the new Will Farrel movie that is comming out on August 5th (DH's birthday)..I can't remember the name but it's a movie about Nascar (he's a Nascar fanatic :f )

Comment

Talladega Nights: The ballad of Ricky Bobby

Comment

Minerva doesn't do well on beef either, only it took me two horrid explosions to realize this.

Midnight explosions are SOOO much fun :f but at least you can get yours to eat organs. I think the texture is what my two have a problem with, so I have to freeze them first.

This is actually a good lesson for newbies. Feed new proteins and organ meats in the AM, that way you can hopefully catch any issues before they happen!!!

Comment

>
                      >This is actually a good lesson for newbies. Feed new proteins
                      >and organ meats in the AM, that way you can hopefully catch
                      >any issues before they happen!!!

I have made a firm mental note to do so!! Poor baby, she was so embarrassed.

I'm probably going to have to take Eric to see Talladega Nights too, but he laughed so hard during Pirates, he was curled up in a ball in his seat at one point.
                      :9 :9 :9 :9

Comment

I forgot to say I saw Pirates and it was great, just as I thought it would be. Its actually surpassed Spiderman in terms of opening weekend money, and set several other opening weekend records.

How any man could not like it, I don't know. I mean seriously, there are Pirates, action, fight scenes, booty , and its funny, what more could a man want?

Comment

"what more could a man want?"

Maybe to sit through a movie without knowing his wife is sitting there wondering how she could sneak into Johnny Depp's house, and whether he'd put on the Pirate costume first? }( }(

Comment

LOL :9 :9 :9 You'll have to beat me there!!! Pirates has turned out to be my very favorite movie(s). I'm almost embarassed to say I've already seen the new one twice Gotta love that Johnny Depp. . .Orlando Bloom ain't too hard on the eyes either! Anyway, sorry completely off-topic. Thanks for sharing your RAW horror story, I'll file that bit of info. away under a big red "X"! May come in handy for me when they release the 3rd Pirates!!!

Comment

> "what more could a man want?"
                              >
                              >Maybe to sit through a movie without knowing his wife is
                              >sitting there wondering how she could sneak into Johnny Depp's
                              >house, and whether he'd put on the Pirate costume first? }(
                              >}(

LOL :9 :9 :9 :9

Kiera Knightly isn't so bad to look at, or at least that is why my husband says...just tell him to focus on that pirate ;a)

Comment

Working...
                              X