Thank you Guys for you Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Guys for you Support

My Sweet Baby boy Sam Left us at 11:31 am nov 9th , I know what we did was the best thing for him , but i'm still having a very hard time breathing , he was the first guy i saw in the morning and the last one at night , even thought he was 22 months old he still had to wake me to go out at 3 am , and get his cookie, and give some love
    I woke up at 3.15 in a panic and realized he wasnt here ,this hurt so bad , my poor husband . it's the first time i've seen him cry and we dont now what to do for each other ,
    Sam was the happiest dog we've ever seen , his tail never stopped and he just knew that he loved everyone and they loved him.
    I know he's running and playing in heaven , and chasing bubbles ,but as i write this I miss his sweet little noise on my toes, becouse he would beunder my desk waiting for me to finish, this .
    I feel like god took my smile, along with my heart.........;(

RE: Thank you Guys for you Support

I am so sorry for your loss! The M&M crew and I send you lots of love and support. Just remember to be thankful you had him in your life, even though it was so short. Hugs.

Comment

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. It is just so difficult and so young too, I am very sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Godspeed Sweet Sam :*

Cheryl
      Boca & Maddox http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2131332304

In loving memory of Mufasa & Anubis
      http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287652173

Comment

I am also so sorry for you and your family. When these big guys leave us, they also leave such a big empty spot in our lives. I hope that someday you will have another one to love.

Comment

It so hard to loose a loved one, even harder when they are young. I'm so sorry for your loss. ;(

Janet - Gunner & Coal's Mom

To see my boys ...
          http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290114239 & http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2130511512

Comment

We are soo sorry for your loss!!!;( ;( Sam is happy now & at peace. Hoping you find peace soon....
            Ruth, in honor of Bailey, Nikki & Tasha. Over the bridge but always in our hearts. Owned now by 11 month old Willow & Cheyenne, our Harl babies

Comment

;( your post has me crying.

Am sorry for you family's loss.

I hope your Sam & our guy Baron (who left us in May)
              become the best of friends as they sound like they were alot a like.
              Rachel C. of Sixstar Danes
              Click here to see our Youtube videos.
              Feeding raw since Dec 2000

Comment

i am sorry for your family.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so painful. At least you know everyone here feels your pain. I'll be thinking of you. Liz ;(

Comment

Be assured Sam is still with you. Just because you can't see him.. he is still with you and your husband in your hearts.

A Dane that is loved so much never just disappears. Please think of the good times and the good things and after awhile your heart will smile again.

Thinking of you.
                    Dee

sigpic

Comment

My heart goes to you and your family. But Sam will always be in your heart.:*

Comment

Sorry to hear about Sam ;( . At least you know that he had plenty of the one thing a Dane can't do without: lots of love!!!

Mari

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Its never easy losing one, much less one at such a young age. We lost our Gracie at 24 monts. I know what your feeling.....;( ;( We are thinking of you and your family.
                          "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -- Anonymous

Jocelyn & Layla.....
                          in memory of Sargeant Pepper, Gracie, Thea, and our little Buddy dog. Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

Hugs and best wishes to you. You did what was right for Sam and he thanks you for it. I am so so sorry for your loss. There's no easy way to deal with it, but you are in our prayers.

Comment

Working...
                            X