Best vet for neutering in lethbridge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best vet for neutering in lethbridge

Hi I'm so hoping there is someone on here that knows a of a vet in the lethbridge area that has experience with neutering giant breed dogs. I am terrified to take him to my regular vet as she had mentioned gunner is the only dane that they have had in years. Not a good thing to say to a worried mom but whatever. Needless to say he will not be gettin fixed there.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Ps I do know calgary has vets there that have tonnes of experience but that is a 2.5 hour drive and unrealistic at this point.

Thank you for any help in advance
    Some are born great |

Gunner - Taz - Natasha

I'm taking Finn and probably Asaah to Finn's breeder's vet, which is 3 hours away. If you can't make it to the far away one, have you tried contacting your closest Dane club to see if they can refer you?
    sigpic
    Chaucey
    Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

No I havnt that's a great idea thank you!
      Some are born great |

Gunner - Taz - Natasha

Comment

Hi! I'm not sure which clinic you usually go to, but we take our Dane to Dr. Lloyd at Green Acres Animal Hospital here in Lethbridge. She is a wonderful vet, we have known and trusted her for years, and she has lots of experience with large/giant dogs. If you contact the clinic I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions you might have about her knowledge and expertise.
        Last edited by GraciesMama; 11-26-2014, 01:33 PM.
        sigpic
        “Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Comment

Hi,

We had Hemi neutered & tacked @ Cypressview in medicine hat. Dr. Slemp is so great; if that's still too far, I would call him and ask for a referral. he also has done both of my friends danes.

Comment

Working...
          X