Small update, NDR!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small update, NDR!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that our son Logan is 1 year old today! Many of you were there for us through what was so far the hardest part of our life, my pregnancy! But today we are celebrating the miracle that came out of all of that! We had a birthday party for him last night with all of his little baby friends and I cannot believe how much he got! We were not expecting so many toys! haha, but I cannot believe 1 year has come and gone, I never thought that this day would come! Our little Angel in heaven I know is watching down on us too, because last night around 1230 am a BUTTERFLY was in our bedroom! I haven't seen a butterfly all summer long, so this was a FANTASTIC surprise for us! (for those of you that do not know, we were pregnant with twins but unfortunately one of them did not survive) Thank you to all of you who have been so supportive! }( }( }( :* :e) :e)

RE: Small update, NDR!!

That's very touching! I'm sorry you lost one of your babies.
    Martha

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...panpicture.jpg
    My sweet girl Jade
    sigpic

Comment

OK wheres the pics LOL Happy Birthday!!

http://www.xceldanes.com/naptime_2.JPG
      Lisa
      www.xceldanes.com
      sigpicLisa
      www.xceldanes.com

Comment

Happy Birthday Logan!!!! }( }(
        So where are the pictures????? :P
        Ugne

Comment

Uh, Cindy. Where are the pictures? My Grand-daughter turned one year old on Friday. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
          ~Patty~ I have the right to remain silent; I don't have the ability.

Comment

Hey guys!! Thanks for the replies! I will post pictures as soon as my husband gets them loaded for me!!}( }(

Comment

Goodness Cindy, havent you learned by now not to post anything at all without at least ONE pic???? Im so happy that you guys had a great time and that Logan is doing well. Ive been wondering what happened to you! How is school going??? Update us on you and Joe too!!!
              "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -- Anonymous

Jocelyn & Layla.....
              in memory of Sargeant Pepper, Gracie, Thea, and our little Buddy dog. Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X