No announcement yet.

Pip's Journey, Orphaned at 1 week old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I named him after Pip from Great Expectations. I just watched it on PBS before he came home. I like to say it in a really high pitched, staccato voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Zagari View Post
      I have three puppies!!
      Pics or it didn't happen!
      sigpic Halpert at 28 months

Comment

You asked for it!!

These are from the other day. Despite the look in the one picture, Pip really likes the canned food.

Missy, Mojo, and Pip

They all got baths but I was only able to get this picture of Pip. The other two puppies smelled terrible!

Missy and Mojo with Pip in the background.
        I really think Missy has a different dad. She looks nothing like the boys. She has longer hair as well.

I have more photos but Photobucket is being dumb. lol I have tail comparison pictures! Mojo has NO TAIL at all!!

Comment

Pip is the cutest... PProbably because of the upside down heart on his nose. But I also like his eye set and ear set best. But they are all adorable!
          sigpic
          My Crew
          The Danes:
          Ximmy - DOB 11/23/09, Sprocket - Gotcha Day - 8/14/11
          The Cats:
          Kit-ten Rescued 1999 - calico; Banshee Rescued 2007 - Maine Coon Mix; OnzaPous and ReignaPous DOB - 2/17/09 - Maine Coon's
          At the bridge: Thumper, Ditto & Chaos
          ~Dogs and cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.~

Comment

I agree. Pip is the cutest. Maybe because I love him more than the others? Probably. I just don't think the girl is all that cute. lol Mojo is the most boxery one of the bunch. He has really buggy eyes!

Comment

Those are some cute chubby widdle puppies
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X