No announcement yet.

The Surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, GOOFUS!!! You look great, buddy!!! Thanks for the update dogtag!
    June, Bumper (deaf & blind), Joey, Daisy, and Angel Ann (deaf)
    RIP Dakota Blue Moon
    Oct 27, 2006, Oct 01, 2012

"I'd tell ya...but I'd have ta lick ya"
    sigpic

Comment

• What a precious boy you have there. Thank you for such a fantastic update
      sigpic

Comment

• I started following this thread much later, but wanted to say what an inspiration your boy is(and his owners too!) Your boy looks like he is doing fantastic. Very heartwarming to see.

~Jeanne, Jason & Emily(6)-The Humans~
        Milly-Harl GD,
        Tank, Tigra Cougie & Jax-The Cat Crew
        www.valparasiokennelclub.com

Comment

• I just saw this thread (I've been away for awhile), but I just had to give you a great big for not giving up on this boy! You can def. tell that he's happy and content! If only we had many more people like you and your wife in this world.
          My Blog: My Fur-Real Life

sigpic

*Jennifer*
          Wife to John, Mom to McKayla and Chris
          Owned by Katie and Rio

Comment

• I was just going to let the thread die but recently Goo seems to have evolved into a different "gait".
            He is becoming less ataxic and doesn't seem to do the teeter totter type of walk that has been normal for him the last two years.
            The walk and run are becoming more and more normal.
            I didn't think I was going to see any further improvement but I seem to be wrong.
            Video shows the run and control he has regained. More over, He is now tipping the scale at over 200 lbs. Huge improvement in muscle tone and strength most likely due to the constant playing with his ball in the back yard.
            I'm not sure what the game is all about but he sure seems to enjoy it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x1SK5UD_i4"]YouTube - ‪Goo Goo's Hole in one.MP4‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• Goofus looks wonderful!! Hey, is that fence new or has it always been there?? Really cute that he takes his ball and drops it into the hole!!
              June, Bumper (deaf & blind), Joey, Daisy, and Angel Ann (deaf)
              RIP Dakota Blue Moon
              Oct 27, 2006, Oct 01, 2012

"I'd tell ya...but I'd have ta lick ya"
              sigpic

Comment

• One Year ago

It's been one year since the surgery. Goo continues to improve and has, again, become well toned and has put back on all of his weight.
                This is a repost as I seem to have lost the link.... I put in a link to a new vid showing the before and after.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQh-E40ZrAE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQh-E40ZrAE[/ame]
                Last edited by dogtag; 01-02-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Goofus looks wonderful. Thanks for the update.Go Goofus Go! I was asking a while ago how to contact you. We were on a roller coaster ride with Diesel. Neurologist in NC said no wobblers on MRI, then we brought him home to PA took him to a neurologist in MD for followup treatment and he said wobblers. Had third opinion in NC fron another neurologist and he said no wobblers.
                  sigpic
                  Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

• Happy 1 yr anniversary Goo!! Love that boy! He looks happy & loved.
                    sigpic Brenda
                    RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
                    Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

• Thank for the update. He is looking good.

Comment

• Thank you so much for updating us on Goo... and Goo.... HAPPY 1 year anniversary from your surgury You look marvelous !!

Your family has given him such a gift. Lucky lucky Dane. I hope you have many happy, heathy years together
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X