Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Texans! Let's Meet up in DFW area!

Hi Texans! Let's Meet up in DFW area!

It seems that we have a lot of members in the DFW area, especially new members and Maggie would love to meet some new dane friends. Now that it is no longer a thousand degrees outside we could all meet up at a local park.

So we are think of hitting up the Plano dog park off Spring Creek the weekend of October 15th and/or October 22nd. If anyone would like to meet us there either weekend lets arrange a time.

If anyone wants to arrange a meet up in another location or a later date we can do that too! It would be fun to have regular Dane Doggie Play-dates. Especially since I know many of you have puppies too who need good socialization!
    sigpicIntroducing Miss Maggie Maggie - 3 Years Old

Play date

I live in plano area. Would love to have a doggie date at a local dog park!

Comment

We'd love to get together too!! Just let us know when!
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Ladies!

This is actually something I posted awhile ago in the wrong section (oops) but anyway I would love to do a dane meet up.

Maggie is still recovering from her spay/pexy surgery but I think in about a week or maybe two, she can go to dog parks again. Let me know where/when you all are thinking, or you can PM me too.

Tina---Good seeing you two in class, Disco is gonna be HUGE, I just wish Maggie could listen half as well.

Natalie--Welcome to DOL, Molly is too cute!
        sigpicIntroducing Miss Maggie Maggie - 3 Years Old

Comment

Facebook group. "GREAT DANE LOVERS of DALLAS".
          Great Dane Resources
          Meet & Greet - ROCKWALL, TX — Saturday, March 31 at 1:00pm with Jennifer McLean at Harry Myers Unleashed Dog Park.
          Like · · View · Join

Comment

Jake and I will be able to meet up with others once he's ready. I just got him so it will be a while. Any suggestions for the Flower Mound/Highland Village area Dane related stuff would be appreciated! We don't mind traveling to places like Rockwall and Euless for dog park fun when he's old enough.

Comment

We live in the area. There are about 10 other danes that go to Lewisville Railroad park on a nightly basis. Maybe we can meet up there one night after work

Comment

We live in Dallas (White Rock Lake area) but wouldn't mind traveling to plano, rockwall, lewisville for some Dane fun. Anyone up for it?
                sigpic"I just want to play.. no more photos!"

-Rufus' "Mom & Dad"

Comment

We wouldn't mind driving to the Lewisville area, maybe a little further for some dane socialization!
                  sigpicMommy to:
                  Winchester : Great Dane, 4/28/2013
                  Delbert : Minpin, rescue, 7-9 years old
                  Joon : Toy Manchester Terrier, rescue, 2-3 years old

Comment

I have a 13 month old dane named Sally she would love to meet some danes in the DFW. We are in Lewisville.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X