vets north of or in Evansville?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vets north of or in Evansville?

Evansville is the closest "major" city from me so I am hopeful I can find a vet in north side of Evansville or in Evansville (I am off HIGHWAY 64 which is north of Interstate 64 but just on the IL side) anyhow this is for a regular vet. I have a ok vet that is a country vet but I want to get a vet that if possible is PMR friendly or at least not one that tries to say corn is good (mine doesn't but he hasn't asked about what I have been feeding Goren since before I put him on PMR...which was a little over 2 years ago) anyhow if anyone knows of any I can check out, this will be the vet I take my GD to when I finally get it also so needs to be large breed savvy (I have been looking online and just can't find anything and I don't know anyone that has giant breeds personally)
    sigpic

I can't help you at all with that area, but I just thought it was funny that one of my good friends when I was in college was from Evansville. From what I understood from him, it's not exactly a booming town lol. As far as vets, I have a country vet too, and she is woooooonderful. Then again, she has Newfies, so she knows what's up with giant breeds. Good luck on your vet search!
    sigpic
    Fergus
    SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
    Eisen Shark
    C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

thank you, yea its not a huge town (as I grew up a county south of Indianapolis) but the layout of it is horrible, traffic is always horrible and after living 6 or so years in a town with less than 8000 people where the town shuts down at midnight, even the McDonalds closes so its now a "big city" to me hehe.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X