First Snow Fall!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Snow Fall!

Here's the first snow fall of the year and Rocky Road's first encounter.. He's not too sure what this white stuff is and didn't want to play in it much! Time to go buy him a Chilly Dogs jacket so he can romp around!!!

Your pics made laugh to remember Louis' first snow and cry because I miss him so much!
    I'm on my way out the door to skin up Aspen Mountain right now!
    sigpic

Comment

Precious pics. I can wait for the first snowfall here, but it will be fun to watch Ximmy romping in it. Chaos LOVED playing in the snow!
      sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Aww! So cute

Comment

Cute pics! He is definitely not looking impressed with his first snow experience!! I bet he gets used to it and loves it though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post
            Your pics made laugh to remember Louis' first snow and cry because I miss him so much!
            I'm on my way out the door to skin up Aspen Mountain right now!
            LOL Lizzie, hope you meant ski up Aspen Mountain.. and NOT skin up A$$ mountains. ouch!

Great pics of Rocky. We got Reich in February and potty trained him on snow. When Spring came and the snow melted he would seek out the little remaining piles to on. He was very suspicious of the grass, lol.

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
            ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
            <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

He is definately giving you the evil eye. He is so cute.
              sigpic Brenda
              RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
              Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

I am from calgary as well.

and yah Tifah did not want to go out this morning. I had to practicaly carry her out to pee. she didn't really understand why the ground was white now and she didnt want to step on it.

made me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by intensgrl View Post
                  LOL Lizzie, hope you meant ski up Aspen Mountain.. and NOT skin up A$$ mountains. ouch!

Great pics of Rocky. We got Reich in February and potty trained him on snow. When Spring came and the snow melted he would seek out the little remaining piles to on. He was very suspicious of the grass, lol.
                  SKIN! you afix skins on the bottom of your skis with a very sticky glue. (synthetic fabric that has a grain going one direction like an animal's skin, it holds yours skis on the snow and enables you to walk straight uphill!) then you pull off the skins and SKI down! the french term is rondanee skiing.. we call it "earn your turns."
                  There was NOT enough snow to ski all the way down, we ended up walking a very long way...
                  OY.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh, and to think I assumed it was just a typo. I learn something everyday! Sounds fun, of course we have nothing like that in the prairie . Sorry that there was not enough snow, but i bet the scenery was beautiful.

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
                    ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
                    <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

Cute pictures. We are waiting for the first real snow here . anything less then 2 inches we do not count. Freja loves the snow as long as there is a path to potty on.

Comment

Moxie is not a fan of snow while it is falling but loves to play in it! Your pup may get to like it more later.

Comment

Haha!! Love the evil eye! He'll grow to love it though. Zoomies galore!
                          sigpic
                          Theodore Winston - AKA: Ted

Comment

Wow...I DO NOT do snow...ever.

Thank you, California!

It was 70 degrees here yesterday and today it's 60 degrees and I AM FREEZING!

It's going to be in the 50's here this weekend...brrrrrrrr.
                            Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Comment

we got a bit of snow today too, nothing stayed on the ground tho, just white flakes flying around.... its coming tho.
                              Beau gets MAD snow zoomies, its hilarious. and when it melts he will just hang out on the remaining piles till they are puddles.

Comment

Working...
                              X