Emma is 1 Year old today!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma is 1 Year old today!!

Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet baby girl, Emma!!! Gosh, I can't believe it has been a year already!!

sigpicStephanie Folker

Mom to:
    Bonnie - female, pitbull/great dane mix -4 yrs.
    Clyde - male, pitbull - 3 yrs.
    Emma - female, great dane - 19 months

Happy birthday lovely girl!

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday you beautiful girl

Comment

Aww I love the "other Emma" - she is SO beautiful! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
        "I don’t care if a dog is 150 pounds or 10 pounds, and whether the issue is leash manners or biting visitors. There are no dogs who need a heavier hand—there are only trainers who need more knowledge and a lighter touch." Suzanne Clothier
        sigpic
        Rocky & Emma
        Follow our adventures at
        www.instagram.com/spottedangels

Comment

Originally posted by thisiscyndi View Post
          Aww I love the "other Emma" - she is SO beautiful! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
          Awww!! Thank you!!

I have to say, I love your Emma too!! The pics of her and Logan always make me smile!! You are truly blessed with two beautiful babies!!
          sigpicStephanie Folker

Mom to:

Comment

Happy Birthdane Emma!!!!
            Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
            Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
            http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

Thank you for all the sweet Birthday wishes for Emma!!!
              sigpicStephanie Folker

Mom to:

Comment

Happy Birthday Emma!!!
                sigpic

Kiizhik-LabXRotti (1999-2012) R.I.P. baby girl.
                Gimaakwe-LabX (2004-
                Deaglan-Dane (May 2008-Feb 26, 2016) RIP My Sweet Boy.
                Jadzia-Dane (2010-
                Gallagher-Irish Wolfhound (Dec 4, 2016-

Comment

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                  sigpic
                  Paula
                  Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
                  Jackson 12/8/2012

Comment

Happy birthday!!! goodness she looks alot like Walker. except his eye colors are switched and he is a little heavier on spots lol, do you get alot of questions about the blue eye too?
                    Walker Lebenden Toten E.
                    10 Months.. Feb 2014
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Walkerboy View Post
                      Happy birthday!!! goodness she looks alot like Walker. except his eye colors are switched and he is a little heavier on spots lol, do you get alot of questions about the blue eye too?
                      Thank you!!! Our babies do look alot alike!!! Yes, we definitely get a ton of questions about her blue eye!! One being "does she still see OK with her eyes like that?"(with the sad, knowing face) Lol!!

Have you ever gotten the "how big will that dalmationl get?" questions?? LOL!
                      sigpicStephanie Folker

Mom to:

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieFolker View Post
                        Thank you!!! Our babies do look alot alike!!! Yes, we definitely get a ton of questions about her blue eye!! One being "does she still see OK with her eyes like that?"(with the sad, knowing face) Lol!!

Have you ever gotten the "how big will that dalmationl get?" questions?? LOL!
                        ALL THE TIME!!! I can't tell you how many people call him a Dalmation! We tell them how old he is and they are like 'he is so big for a dalmation!' and now me AND my husband will respond at the same time 'he's a great dane!' LOL we also get asked alot if he is blind in the blue eye, which I explain it is common in his coloring. Or when told he is a Great Dane "OH! they come in that color?! is he pure breed?!"
                        Walker Lebenden Toten E.
                        10 Months.. Feb 2014
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Walkerboy View Post
                          ALL THE TIME!!! I can't tell you how many people call him a Dalmation! We tell them how old he is and they are like 'he is so big for a dalmation!' and now me AND my husband will respond at the same time 'he's a great dane!' LOL we also get asked alot if he is blind in the blue eye, which I explain it is common in his coloring. Or when told he is a Great Dane "OH! they come in that color?! is he pure breed?!"
                          HAHA!! Same here!
                          We even got asked if Emma was a great dane/ dalmation mix!! To which my husband and I both are like "Nope, just Great Dane".

Lol!!
                          sigpicStephanie Folker

Mom to:

Comment

Question

How much does your Great Dane weigh today? I saw your post from when she weighed 35 lbs at 15 weeks. My girl is about that weight at the same age and I'm just curious! She's healthy as an ox and playful as can be! Like I said, I'm just curious as to what your pup developed to!

Comment

Originally posted by pschlingensiepen View Post
                              How much does your Great Dane weigh today? I saw your post from when she weighed 35 lbs at 15 weeks. My girl is about that weight at the same age and I'm just curious! She's healthy as an ox and playful as can be! Like I said, I'm just curious as to what your pup developed to!
                              Nala was 47lbs at 17 weeks and right now she's 15 months and only weighs about 95lbs. She should be more like 100-105 but I can't feed more then 6 cups without her getting diarrhea so she's skinny as a rail right now. I'm hoping her metabolism will slow down so her body can start gaining some weight. When she was little I thought she was going to be a monster for a female because she was always like 10lbs and 2 or so inches larger then an average female her age. She's still got some growing to do, but she's coming out at a low average for a female Dane.

Kumah was 38.6lbs at 17 weeks, now at 3.5 years old she is about 95is lbs as well. I had her up to 110 at one point and she wasn't fat, so I'm trying to get her back there. She's not skinny now, but 110 was a good weight for her.

It's hard to predict where they will end up at, as far as height and weight goes. From what I understand, puppies often resemble their grandparents more so then the parents. Do you know how big both the parents and grandparents are? That could give you and idea of where she might end up.
                              ~Kelsey, mom to~
                              Kumah-merle Great Dane 4 years
                              Nala-fawn Great Dane 2 months
                              Cece- Calico 4 years
                              Sammy- Black Domestic Long Hair 3 years
                              Tyke- 4 months

Comment

Working...
                              X