Dane Party Aftermath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane Party Aftermath

Stella has been doing great out of her crate for an hour or two at a time while we're gone. We left her out tonight for 3 hours and came home to this. She and Levi partied down. I think I just stood there in shock when I opened the bedroom door and saw what two Danes can do to one room in just a few hours.

The memory foam mattress was half off the bed, the sheets were ripped, a mystery roll of paper towels was shredded with a vengeance, they had strewn almost every article of clothing I had in a clothes basket all over the room, and they had dumped their water out. I'm just glad the curtains were still hanging, lol.

I am so surprised Stella did this. She really had me tricked the past couple of weeks. I swear she looked at me tonight and said, "Gotcha suckas!"
    sigpic
    RIP my sweet Zeus Boy. I'll always love you. 08/28/01 - 08/23/11
    Levi...born June 29th, 2011
    Stella...Gotcha Day May 19th, 2013 (born February 26, 2012)
    Levi and Stella's Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/LeviAndStella?ref=hl

Oh no! At least the mattress wasn't chewed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic
    Paula
    Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
    Jackson 12/8/2012

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Mattress chewed would have earned them more points.

(sorry!!!)

Andi

Comment

My Dane ate my memory foam topper, shredded all the way down into tiny foamy chunks. Be glad they didn't kill the mattress! Sheets are cheap, memory foam mattress are amazing and expensive .

But dang! They really did a number in there!!
        sigpic
        Bocephus -- Male -- Blue Great Dane

Comment

Beds have so much of your concentrated smell on them , they make a tempting separation reliever.

Comment

Working...
          X