No announcement yet.

The Surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about anyone else, I find Goo so inspiring!! I truly could watch him all day! Soooo glad to see him playing. please don't stop the updates!
    sigpic
    Myboy RIP at 2 1/2 product of BYB

Comment

• love love love that boy!!
      sigpic
      Crystal
      Owned by:
      Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
      CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
      Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
      Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

• Gosh! We love Goofus! He looks wonderful! Thanks for video
        June, Bumper (deaf & blind), Joey, Daisy, and Angel Ann (deaf)
        RIP Dakota Blue Moon
        Oct 27, 2006, Oct 01, 2012

"I'd tell ya...but I'd have ta lick ya"
        sigpic

Comment

• He is doing great!!!
          I love the way he plays ball.

~Jeanne, Jason & Emily(6)-The Humans~
          Milly-Harl GD,
          Tank, Tigra Cougie & Jax-The Cat Crew
          www.valparasiokennelclub.com

Comment

• Thanks for another update on Goo! It always makes me smile to see him doing so well.
            sigpic Brenda
            RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
            Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

• I enjoy your updates. It's great to see his improvments. Hope things continue to improve.
              sigpic
              Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

• Wow! So glad that he is doing so well! Hope that he contiues to thrive.
                sigpic

Comment

• We're in our fifth month now and Goo seems to be stable. He doesn't seem to be back sliding but if any scar tissue is formed in the wrong spot it could cause unwanted pressure again.
                  We watching him like a hawk.....seems to be 85 percent of normal, I would guess. Still a bit Ataxic but seems to be better coordinated than he has in a long time.
                  This dog is a digging machine. You should see how deep the hole he is digging is. He loves to dig...drop his ball in and then dig the ball out.
                  Pretty strange.
                  We also just found out that our oldest dog, Bradly has a tumor on the webbing between one of his front toes. Wife did a blood workup and Xray and it's not into the bone so we're looking at a possible surgery.
                  Wow!!!! When it rains it pours.

Here's the Goo digging for China.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZmFUi3QUQg"]YouTube - Goo Goo The digging machine[/ame]

Comment

• Looking good! He seems to be having a great time.
                    "The human language, as precise as it is with its thousands of words, can still be so wonderfully vague"....Garth Stein The Art of Racing in the Rain

Comment

• That put a smile on my face It's so nice to see him being such a dog, and doing normal doggy things ya know?
                      Ashley
                      Rest in peace Guiness <3

Comment

• I'm so happy for your family. Goo is very very lucky to have you guys. Most people could not afford or would not bother to spend a small fortune on surgeries. But wow, have they paid off or what..?!

When I seen the first videos I was like wow, I wonder if his walk is a sign of wobblers? Then I read the thread and was like "must be". He looks like a completely different dog. Hopefully he just keeps thriving.

Best of luck. Love the updates.

Comment

• Go Goo Go!!
                          sigpic Brenda
                          RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
                          Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

• What a great story this boy is a inspiration to all!!Love him

Comment

• Awe, we love Goofus!!! I was unable to watch video but I will see if it will work for me later. Give Goo a little ear scratch from us! I hope that Bradly will sail through this current issue
                              June, Bumper (deaf & blind), Joey, Daisy, and Angel Ann (deaf)
                              RIP Dakota Blue Moon
                              Oct 27, 2006, Oct 01, 2012

"I'd tell ya...but I'd have ta lick ya"
                              sigpic

Comment

• wow

My prayers are with you for his continued recovery.

If it helps - I have a friend who had the same/similar surgery on her Dane, who lived a full, active life for an additional ? 6+ years. The only difference was that she never again wore a collar:-)
                                sigpicNikol Marsh & Glory, Emma, Tycho & Bronte
                                Dantrydane's GloryB Gallantree
                                Am/Int CH Perlwin's MBN Original Emma V EIO, RN, TT, CGC, TDI
                                Int CH Blue Moon's For Game and Glory, CGC, TDI
                                Sasdania's Poetry In Motion, RN, CGC

Comment

Working...
                                X