• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olaf catching some Zzzz's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBcHM5iXQw0

A tired puppy is a good puppy
    sigpic

That is adorable I love to watch them sleep .. especially when they dream with leg, tail and lip action. Too cute!
    sigpicCelle: 7/1/14, my current problem child
    Chance: 9/3/05, the stray kitten that Jena brought home
    Jena: 6/2/99 - 10/6/09 R.l.P. my heart dog (merle GD)

Comment

Originally posted by hdpartsman0032 View Post
      That is adorable I love to watch them sleep .. especially when they dream with leg, tail and lip action. Too cute!
      Thanks and I agree. It's so cute watching them dream! Olaf in particular, has a lot of twitchy and growly dreams, to go with his twitchy and growly personality, I guess
      sigpic

Comment

Celle does very little visible dreaming, but my first girl, Jen, was a champion action dreamer. Full, all 4 leg fast running in her sleep, and then the facial lip twitches ... snarls, lip curls, growls, rapid eye movements .. and the tail wags were the most cherished We always assumed that she was running with her best friend, a Carolina dog, chasing deer and bunnies in her sleep (which they did every Sunday). I loved watching her.

Comment

Oh, and I just remembered .... the lonesome long HOWL in the middle of the night. She slept in our bedroom and it would immediately wake us, it was SO loud .... creepy and sad at the same time. It made me wonder if she ever howled like that when we were gone for the day She'd never wake up.

Comment

Working...
          X