vet suggestions east of Houston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vet suggestions east of Houston

I just moved north of Baytown Texas for work from Baton Rouge. I need some help finding a vet for my dane Groot. I want to have him fixed and plexy done. I am really nervous about finding the right vet after reading the great dane lady's article on keeping them warm after surgery and supporting the neck and head during. Money is not an issue I want a compentant vet with dane experience.

I don't think we have many (if any at all) members here from Houston. I would try contacting the Houston Dane club and see if they can put you in contact with a giant savvy vet.
    sigpic
    Fergus
    SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
    Eisen Shark
    C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Hi Chopit

I saw this thred was started in Feb. and wondered if you found a vet in the area?

I have an 11 week old dane and currently use Marina Bay Animal Hospital (a referral from Great Dane Lady.com) but this may be a bit out of your area. I'm in League City. Would love to know if you found someone and who to do neuter and plexi.
      Last edited by SaraJewel03; 03-28-2016, 06:24 PM. Reason: Typo.. Corrected name of Vet

Sara-- Moose's Mom

Comment

If it's not too far, check out VCA in Spring, TX. I just realized one of Eisen's half siblings is owned by a vet that lives there. I think that's the name of the clinic she's at.
        sigpic
        Fergus
        SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
        Eisen Shark
        C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Working...
        X