WI homecheck needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WI homecheck needed

A homecheck is needed in Beaver Dam WI for a local rescue group (IL) who has only one WI volunteer, and they don't live anywhere near there.

Anyone interested? If so pm me and I will put you in contact with the volunteer coordinator in charge of homechecks.

Thanks!
    chris
    sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

PM sent

Comment

PM me if you're not able to get someone to do this. I'm the HV coordinator for UMGDR and might be able to get a volunteer out there to do it. It's not really a well covered area for us but I do have some volunteers who are usually willing to drive a little ways.
      Julie
      Duds and Miles 5- and 6-year-old fawns, Smudge (terrier mix); Bobke, Fig, Olive, Albert (cats); Einstein (African Grey), Rocky (Amazon Parrot).
      RIP Willow 12/95 - 04/04, Maia 03/05 - 10/11, Maverick 11/07-10/14, Spencer 05/06-12/14
      Upper Midwest Great Dane Rescue Volunteer www.thegreatdanerescue.com
      sigpic

Comment

Not in Wisconsin, but if you ever need someone in Southern California, let me know!
        -- Katelyn

sigpic
        Apollo

Comment

Working...
        X