ate some tinfoil!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ate some tinfoil!!

Well both my danes got into the garbage last nite and chewed up paper plates and tinfoil and god knows what else.Today katie threw up a tiny piece of foil but nothing else. Other than that they are acting normal, and i dont think that alot of foil was ingested because when i went through the garbage the majority of it was in tact just licked clean. has anyone else had this particular dilemma and if so what was the outcome?

RE: ate some tinfoil!!

Sarge is a garbage hound also. He has eaten small pieces of tinfoil also, and nothing happened. He passed the couple of really small pieces in a couple of days. I wouldn't worry about it unless he acts out of the norm. Shouldn't be a problem. I would just keep an eye on him for a couple of days.
    "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -- Anonymous

Jocelyn & Layla.....
    in memory of Sargeant Pepper, Gracie, Thea, and our little Buddy dog. Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

Tassy LOVES the garbage...it drives me nuts! http://frogwater.kicks-ass.net/gfboa...s/smiley22.gif She also has an obsession with dryer sheets and lint which I think is crazy. She eats 4 times per day, she can't possibly be hungry. I don't know why she does that http://frogwater.kicks-ass.net/gfboa...s/smiley34.gif
      Nicole with Manny (6 yrs old), Dazzle (3 yrs old), Rogue (1 yr old) & Vogue (1 yr old)
      ***Rest in Peace Tassy, Napoleon, Taylor, Danety, Stripey & Luther ~ We'll always love you!***

Comment

In tinfoil...out tinfoil. :7 Nothing to worry about.

Jeff and the bloodog

Comment

Thanks all!! i feel better now!

Comment

Might be easier to find the poop as it might glitter in the sunlight :+

Comment

Working...
            X