My Blue Spotted Puppy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Blue Spotted Puppy

I haven't posted for a long time but I have a curiosity question. About two weeks ago (or so) we noticed black spots on my 10 month old Blue girl Stella's, back. She's very dark slate grey but the spots are pretty noticable. I will check in with my breeder, but I was wondering if this is common?

Thanks!

Penny and the girls Zambeze(fawn 7yrs), Stella (Blue 10 months)

RE: My Blue Spotted Puppy

She is probably starting to blow her old coat. Start currying her daily until her new coat comes in. Currying her will loosen the dead hair (ei the dark spots).
    Carolyn
    Divine Acres Great Danes
    Carolyn
    Divine Acres Great Danes
    Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much. I didn't think it was her new coat coming in because the spots are pretty uniform in shape. I've had only fawns prior to this little girl.

Comment

Didnt you fawns ever get spotty? Mine do. I call them Leopard Appaloosa's in the Springtime <LOL>!
        Carolyn
        Divine Acres Great Danes
        Carolyn
        Divine Acres Great Danes
        Divine Acres The Legend "Bruce" 5 1/2 months old..5th generation of DA Danes!
        sigpic

Comment

"I call them Leopard Appaloosa's in the Springtime"....LOL!!
          sigpic
          Forver Loved And Missed, RIP Barkly 1997-2008
          Rachel
          Mom to Daisy and Nash (The Danegels) and Bobby and Miso (the Ragdolls) and Rojo (the red fish)

Comment

Working...
          X