Franklin Dog Show 4/28-4/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin Dog Show 4/28-4/29

Anyone planning on attending? I have never been to one, and Carrie11 brought this one to my attention. I believe it said there will be 12 Danes on Saturday and 14 on Sunday. They show at 1:00PM CST on Saturday and 9:00AM CST on Sunday. I think I will be attending on Sunday.

http://www.onofrio.com/execpgm/wbshwpg?SHOW=MAUR133853 Here is the information she found.

There isn't much information for attendees. I have no idea what the rules are, or what it will cost to attend.

Any advice on what is/is not generally appropriate would be great! (such as arriving early? being quiet during the show? is there ever a time that is appropriate to approach handlers/owners/dogs?)
    sigpic
    "Saving one Dog won't change the world but the world will change for that one dog."

I cannot decide which day I want to go.
    Last edited by Carrie11; 10-12-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I am still not 100% decided if I am going tomorrow or Sunday. If something happens and I end up going Sunday I will message you my number and we can meet up if you end up going!

Comment

Photos from this weekend.

A few photos from Sunday in ring 4. It was an awesome learning experience for me!

sigpic
        "Saving one Dog won't change the world but the world will change for that one dog."

Comment

I loved it as well!!!! And I am glad I finally got to meet my first DOLer

Comment

I know this thread is old but I was there today for the 2016 version and will be there tomorrow when the danes show at 8:00am if anyone wants to say HI!

Comment

SO MUCH FUN!!!

Met some great breeders! Learned all about the show ring and how it works. Met some great people!!

Comment

Working...
              X