Si's First Car Wash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Si's First Car Wash

Since Si no longer allows us to go anywhere without him he got to join us at the car wash today. I expected much worse; he handled it very well. But the stupid car wash failed at removing all the slobber from his favorite window. (Which is pretty obvious at the end lol) And yes we have noticed the odd wavy fur along his back. It sprouted up suddenly about two weeks ago. Vet thinks maybe puppy fur stage combined with winter coat; we're hoping.

So here is 6 month 1 week old Sirus enjoying his car.

Mouse has wavy hair down his back, too, in the winter. Even though he spends all his winter time laying on his couch in the sun in the living room...
    Tracy
    sigpic
    Mouse April 2010
    Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

Finn is extremely shaggy right now. His back fur is a good 1.5" long over his shoulders! Neither of my two are big fans of the car wash, although Finn is okay as long as he has lots of treats to occupy him.
      sigpic
      Chaucey
      Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

It's good to hear he's not the only one with wavy spine. Because of his color it makes him look shiny lol.
        We put off going to the car wash for way to long because we thought he would freak out a lot more and he insists on going with us. I was so relieved that he handled it like a man. Think we might have to chip off his drool with a paint scraper eventually lmao.

Comment

Awww, thanks for sharing. Frankie had some thicker hair coming in on his back and on his sides. I took the furminater to him and it lays down pretty nicely now. Our winters are so crazy here in the south that his coat can't decide if it needs under coat or not...lol

Comment

Awe it says you renamed or deleted it
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zanth View Post

Yep. I didn't get to watch it either.
              --------------------------
              Josh Wolff
              Bowie: born 2/15/2012
              Jayda: born 08/19/2014

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zanth View Post
                How weird. I haven't changed or touched anything; stupid photobucket. I put it on YouTube instead. Not that it's the most exciting video but it's still my Si and I'm bias lol.

Hope this one works http://youtu.be/v94y3UDN0jI

Comment

Originally posted by Almsah View Post
                  How weird. I haven't changed or touched anything; stupid photobucket. I put it on YouTube instead. Not that it's the most exciting video but it's still my Si and I'm bias lol.

Hope this one works http://youtu.be/v94y3UDN0jI

I like it. You can see how he's like, "what's going on?" But not spazzing out. Good boy!
                  --------------------------
                  Josh Wolff
                  Bowie: born 2/15/2012
                  Jayda: born 08/19/2014

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X