Live Video Stream: Gastropexy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Video Stream: Gastropexy

Does anyone know anything about streaming video over the net? I'd like to broadcast a laparoscopic-assisted gastropexy next week (may be too soon) so people can view it 'live'. I have a webcam and some IT knowledge but that's about it...
    Warren Briggs, DVM
    www.ocvh.com
    www.youtube.com/ocvhdocs

Does it have to be live? Wouldn't it be easier to just record the procedure and then share it via YouTube or something?
    *Jennifer*
    Member GDC of Mid-Florida
    sigpic

Comment

If you get it figured out that would be something I would be very interested in watching.

I don't know much about live streaming, but I just googled it and there is a site called new.livestream.com that looks fairly simple to navigate.
      ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

live streaming or posted video, either way i would be stoked to watch it. will you be commenting as you go?
        sigpic

my beautiful blue-eyed babe

Comment

Originally posted by oceanbluedanes View Post
          Does it have to be live? Wouldn't it be easier to just record the procedure and then share it via YouTube or something?
          It's supposed to be a continuing educational opportunity for a number of veterinarians interested in learning the procedure so the 'back & forth' question/answer dynamic would unfortunately take a hit but I appreciate your suggestion and maybe that's the answer - and perhaps have people post questions after and indicate the time sequence (ex. "what are you suturing at 1:42?). I guess I'm somewhat surprised that some on the forum would want to see it but I probably shouldn't be !
          Will keep researching...
          Warren Briggs, DVM
          www.ocvh.com
          www.youtube.com/ocvhdocs

Comment

I want to see it!
            sigpic
            Chaucey
            Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

I would love to see it as well !
              sigpic

Comment

Might want to look into spreecast too...

http://about.spreecast.com/
                ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Working...
                X