Buddy is obsessed with sticks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy is obsessed with sticks

I think I need to get Buddy some professional counseling or something. He is OBSESSED with bringing sticks home - the bigger the better. This went on for several minutes before I got the camera out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EF8TUAmtL8g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    sigpic
    RIP Buddy, 5/4/2011 - 8/15/2012

Well apparently I don't know how to post an embedded video. Hopefully the link still works!
    sigpic

Comment

He was pretty determined to bring that stick with me! Kudos to him for figuring it out.
      sigpic

Comment

That was great! Elvis does the same thing, but I don't think he's that determined. Your boy is so handsome!
        sigpic
        "Saving one Dog won't change the world but the world will change for that one dog."

Comment

HA!!! He figured it out! But the look on his face at the beginning, when the trees stopped him dead, was awesome! rofl!
          Tracy
          sigpic
          Mouse April 2010
          Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

LOL!!! I love it
            Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
            - Anatole France

Comment

That is priceless. Jadzia is very much the same when it comes to sticks....big ones, little ones, doesn't matter-she brings them on every walk....
              sigpic

Kiizhik-LabXRotti (1999-2012) R.I.P. baby girl.
              Gimaakwe-LabX (2004-
              Deaglan-Dane (May 2008-Feb 26, 2016) RIP My Sweet Boy.
              Jadzia-Dane (2010-
              Gallagher-Irish Wolfhound (Dec 4, 2016-

Comment

What a smart lil guy- he finally figured it out! Travis does the same thing as did our last Dane, Wyatt.

Travis has been pruning our bushes too!
                sigpic
                Travis Blue and his new brother Billy the Kiddy, November 2012

Comment

LOL! I hope after all that hard work, that you let him bring that stick all the way home! (I would have loaded up in my car for him after that!)
                  sigpic
                  Hank 02/07/2010
                  Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

Oh yes, he brought the stick all the way home. Luckily we were just out for a walk, so we didn't have to get into the car. I think at the rate that Buddy is going the entire surrounding forest will be all cleaned up of fallen sticks; unfortunately that means they will all be in our front yard
                    sigpic

Comment

That's so funny! I felt bad for him at first, he looked so sad. It's my stick & I'm not going to leave it behind!! He is such a smart & handsome boy!
                      sigpic Brenda
                      RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
                      Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

Working...
                      X