Play date in the Milwaukee area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play date in the Milwaukee area?

Is anyone game for a play date in the Milwaukee area? We live in Fox Point and often go to Estabrook with Miller, but most of the other dogs are much smaller than him. He does play with another dane at daycare sometimes, but it is only by chance that they are both there on the same day. I think it would be good for him to play with other danes. Unfortunately, his litter mates are all down in southern Illinois, which is just too far for a play date.

FYI: Miller is now 10 months and neutered/pexied. He has never met a dog he didn't like
    Brandy, brown tabby domestic shorthair
    Scotch, gray tabby domestic shorthair
    Miller, brindle Great Dane

I don't live near you but just wanted to say I hope you get to have a play date because it is so much fun watching danes play together. We get together with Kumah's dane friends at the park atleast twice a week when it's nice enough too. When we are all able to go there are 9-10 danes there wromping around together. They play differently with eachother than if it were a different breed they were playing with . And it's fun watching 5-6 danes come running full speed right at the crowd of owners standing "in their way". They don't even slow down lol. I've found it best to just bend the knees and stay put because if you move it'll probably be to the same spot the dane was moving to avoid hitting you, and then you find yourself pounded to the ground. It is a great time, hope you get to set a play date up for your guy.
    ~Kelsey, mom to~
    Kumah-merle Great Dane 4 years
    Nala-fawn Great Dane 2 months
    Cece- Calico 4 years
    Sammy- Black Domestic Long Hair 3 years
    Tyke- 4 months

Comment

I have a coworker who has a small Newfie and her neighbors have 2 pit bulls. They get together and play on the weekends every once in a while. I was just hoping to find Miller some dane friends. We will see about finding out who owns the other dane at daycare.
      Brandy, brown tabby domestic shorthair
      Scotch, gray tabby domestic shorthair
      Miller, brindle Great Dane

Comment

Working...
      X