X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appleton area here!
    Divine Acres Willow You Marry Me ~Fawn Femalesigpic

Comment

I'm in Iowa, but I am right accross the river from WI.
      sigpic

Comment

SE Wisconsin

I am just a bit SW of Milwaukee. I have two lovely Dane monsters. I have a small horse farm as well, with a mini who is shorter than my year old dane!
        Mom to way too many horses and Marren '10 Brindle Female and Dean Martin '11 Blue Male

Comment

Originally posted by RiverdaleFarm View Post
          I am just a bit SW of Milwaukee. I have two lovely Dane monsters. I have a small horse farm as well, with a mini who is shorter than my year old dane!
          I'm in Muskego on the Franklin border off of 36/Loomis and North Cape Road!

I wish there were more locals on here who'd want to schedule meet-ups! Looks like there might be some over the border in Chicago.
          sigpic
          Kari and Lilly
          lillythedane.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm in Indiana but have family in Janesville, Fort Atkinson, and Madison. We visit often!

Comment

Originally posted by lillydaneowner View Post

I wish there were more locals on here who'd want to schedule meet-ups! Looks like there might be some over the border in Chicago.

Hey if you ever want to have a Dane play date give me a PM and we can set something up! I have a HUGE yard. I bet we are less than 10 min from each other.
              Mom to way too many horses and Marren '10 Brindle Female and Dean Martin '11 Blue Male

Comment

Originally posted by lillydaneowner View Post

There are quite a few of us here in or near the city, and lots of great places to meet up. Milly would love to meet Lilly...now say that 5 times real fast!

~Jeanne, Jason & Emily(6)-The Humans~
                Milly-Harl GD,
                Tank, Tigra Cougie & Jax-The Cat Crew
                www.valparasiokennelclub.com

Comment

Guys I am up in Buffalo Grove IL and Algonquin IL today...also have family in Whitewater and Wauwatosa...usually have boys with me when we visit...Let me know when you want to get together...heading back to Indianapolis after lunch...
                  sigpic Shash
                  Flynn always in my heart
                  Artie, Piebald Tempo, Mantle
                  Leo, Harlequin Ch Bella, queen

Comment

Originally posted by RiverdaleFarm View Post
                    Hey if you ever want to have a Dane play date give me a PM and we can set something up! I have a HUGE yard. I bet we are less than 10 min from each other.
                    Awesome! Will do ... you can PM me, too! Maybe when the weather gets warmer!

Originally posted by MillyVanilly View Post
                    There are quite a few of us here in or near the city, and lots of great places to meet up. Milly would love to meet Lilly...now say that 5 times real fast!
                    Ha! That'd be awesome ... where are you?
                    sigpic
                    Kari and Lilly
                    lillythedane.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                    X