Virginia Meet-up in May/June??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My2Danes View Post
    I can't make it so late in Norfolk on Sunday, but Sydney and I can still meet during the week sometime. How's late morning/early afternoon on Thursday look for anyone?

Ripley and I are available
    Katie
    Owned by
    Ripley- 2 year old Dane
    Gulley- 5 year old Dane

Comment

Hoping to finalise plans for an Ashland dog park meet tomorrow.
      -- Mike

sigpic
      Owned by
      Sydney 11 Jan 2005 - 20 July 2011
      Sawyer (avatar) 07 Apr 2005 - 23 Sept 2009

Comment

Hey Megan, as far as June 5th goes, I know me and Wendy and a few others DOL and non DOL Dane people are going to be at Muddy Paws at 2 anyway, so come there with us! It's inside, AC (thank you maker, this heat is gonna kill me!) and it does cost $5 to get in, but then she turns around and gives it right back to us to donate to the local rescue! Which this meetup is going to cover Cliffords final bills

So come with us! Can you make it????? Would love to see you! And I already have confirmation from Wendy that she is going to be there, Ill have to ask Nicole, I don't know if she is going to be there, but I will be there for sure and Lori who is nonDOL but very Dane lol.
        sigpic
        Shaun-4, Kairos (SDiT) at 13 weeks, Cole-6, and Zeus (CGC, PAT, TDI) 2yrs

Comment

For anyone who is interested, we're planning to meet at the Ashland dog park tomorrow at 10:30am.

12471 Taylor Complex Ln Ashland , VA 23005
          -- Mike

sigpic
          Owned by
          Sydney 11 Jan 2005 - 20 July 2011
          Sawyer (avatar) 07 Apr 2005 - 23 Sept 2009

Comment

Originally posted by NavyWife View Post
            Hey Megan, as far as June 5th goes, I know me and Wendy and a few others DOL and non DOL Dane people are going to be at Muddy Paws at 2 anyway, so come there with us! It's inside, AC (thank you maker, this heat is gonna kill me!) and it does cost $5 to get in, but then she turns around and gives it right back to us to donate to the local rescue! Which this meetup is going to cover Cliffords final bills

So come with us! Can you make it????? Would love to see you! And I already have confirmation from Wendy that she is going to be there, Ill have to ask Nicole, I don't know if she is going to be there, but I will be there for sure and Lori who is nonDOL but very Dane lol.
            That sounds fun! What are the times, and where is it exactly?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X