Austin....no meets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin....no meets?

I'm surprised with Austin being such a super dog friendly city, there aren't more threads here for meets.

Austin has a Great Dane meetup group on meetup.com with well over 100 Danes. They meet every 2 weeks plus attend special events (like Puppy Mill Awareness Day coming up in September). I dont attend the meetups because I don't do dog parks and have plenty of other socialization opportunities for my Danes. You can also post on the meetup group board if you are looking for play dates.
    "I don’t care if a dog is 150 pounds or 10 pounds, and whether the issue is leash manners or biting visitors. There are no dogs who need a heavier hand—there are only trainers who need more knowledge and a lighter touch." Suzanne Clothier
    sigpic
    Rocky & Emma
    Follow our adventures at
    www.instagram.com/spottedangels

Comment

Originally posted by thisiscyndi View Post
      Austin has a Great Dane meetup group on meetup.com with well over 100 Danes. They meet every 2 weeks plus attend special events (like Puppy Mill Awareness Day coming up in September). I dont attend the meetups because I don't do dog parks and have plenty of other socialization opportunities for my Danes. You can also post on the meetup group board if you are looking for play dates.
      Cool....thanks for getting back to me

Comment

Working...
      X