Kibble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kibble

Need some advice on what to feed 8wk male puppy. Our older GD has been eating purina pro plan adult shredded formula but all that I have been reading says this is not a good food. Cannot do the really expensive ones - not an option. Is the 4health food good / which formula for the puppy? How much? Thanks in advance for all the advice.

Originally posted by Danes2 View Post
    Need some advice on what to feed 8wk male puppy. Our older GD has been eating purina pro plan adult shredded formula but all that I have been reading says this is not a good food. Cannot do the really expensive ones - not an option. Is the 4health food good / which formula for the puppy? How much? Thanks in advance for all the advice.
    You might want to check out dogfoodadvisor.com

As far as affordability Costco's Kirkland brand is decent, and has 4/5 stars on the above site. I think Nature's Domain at Costco, which is grain free, received 3/5 stars. You should be able to pull up your current food so you can compare the reviews - good luck!
    -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Pro plan is not a good quality food. It is high priced for the quality and many of the good quality foods are in the same or just slightly higher price range. The better quality food you feed the less you will need to feed and the less waste will be produced so in the long run you wil lsave money.
      4Health is a good reasonable price food, especially the grain free. Nature's Domain and Taste of the Wild are also reasonably priced good quality foods.
      sigpic
      Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
      Associate Member GDCNE
      Member GSPCA
      Member NAVHDA
      Member Central Maine Kennel Club
      High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Working...
      X